Youre best friends and have a moment His P.O.V | Part 1

Luke:
Eyeing Y/N in the corner of my eye, I sat down with Calum drinking a couple of pints. The boys and I decided to join a club and as clever as Michael was he suggested that I should bring Y/N – Not. Like I mean I have nothing against going clubbing with Y/N, I could barely keep my eyes away from her when she stumbled down the stairs in her black cocktail dress fitting every part of her body. But because of that, she got all this damn attention. Men kept creeping up behind her looking at her like she was this meat. Like a said, now a new man was over at Y/N whispering something in her ear. Her eyes got wide and I knew that now would be the time to join in. Taking a glass of vodka, I slumbered over to them sneaking my arm around Y/N’s waist. “Here ya go babe” I said giving her the drink. “Uhm Luk-“Not wanting her to ruin my plan I placed my other hand on the back of her neck pulling her in for a passionate kiss.  After what felt like hours she pulled away from me, breathing out a “Whoaw”. 

Calum:
”CAL- CAAL- YOU GOTTA- AAAAH- I’M FALLING APART.” Y/N screamed swinging her arms back and forth trying to stabilize herself on the smooth ice. Rushing over to her on my skates, I grabbed her by the waist making her balance better. “Y/N you just have to go with the flow on the ice.” I tried to help her but only received a killer eye. “This is crazy I can’t even believe that you got me into this!” She exclaimed holding onto me tighter. “Don’t you dare drop me!” she warned but I only chuckled. “Wouldn’t even dare, love you too much to do that!” I muttered. “How cute” She comments.
“Hey Calum?” she suddenly asked, placing herself in front of me. “My hands are um cold, I forgot my cloves, could you um warm then up?” she stuttered looking up at med with pleading eyes. Smiling I grabbed her smalls hands intertwining them with my big ones. Looking into her eyes I got startled. The way they were shinning by the sun. I could look into them all day. “You’ve got such beautiful eyes” I muttered. “Thanks” she blushed.  For a while we just smiled at each other but that was soon interrupted when some random dude lost control and skated directly into Y/N taking her with him in the fall.

Michael:
Chuckling softly, I reached over to grab a blanket, which was lying on the other side of the couch and placed it over Y/N. Smiling softly I started to stroke some of her hair out of her face. This was definitely one of my favorite things about her. She was just lying there, all splattered out on the couch,  hair all over her face, mouth slight open and small snores came out of  her parted lips. Carefully, not to wake her I placed myself behind her reaching around her waist to pull her closer. Snuggling my nose into her neck I breathed in her scent. “Our Moment” I whispered, a small giggle left my lips, remembering my birthday present I gave her 3 months ago. Suddenly I froze when she started to move a bit. “Shit.” Y/N started to stir and she turned her body 180 degrees, snuggling her head into my chest. "Michael," she breathed out lifting her head so our noses were touching. My eyes flickered down to lips for a brief moment. “God I wanna kiss you!” I breathed, not quite conscious of my actions. Smiling we both moved our face closer and closer to each other.

Ashton:
”My friend in high school tried to teach me how to play.” She chuckled rolling the chair she was sitting on around. “But I failed completely and he totally gave up on me.” Walking over to her, I took the drumsticks out of her hands and asked her remove herself from the chair. “I can teach you.” I said placing my bum on the drum chair, clapping my lap for her to join. She placed herself on me and I sneaked my arms around hers taking the drumsticks and her hands in mine. After a couple of tryouts and chords Y/N let out a frustrated groan. “Look, I’m never gonna learn this” she pouted looking up at me. “Shush, I’ve promised to teach you it and so I will!” I commanded trying again. This time Y/N got the play right and she wrangled her hands in the air in victory. She sat and smiled really pleased by herself. “God, you’re so cute” I burst. She lifted her head to look at me almost touching wide eyed. “I-mean I- Eh-“stuttering I tried to find the right words but failed. She smiled, just leaned her forehead against mine and intertwining our fingers. ”You’re cute as well” She muttered.