Late Night Talks

Luke:
Sitting alone in the living room, the football game on the TV and a beer in his hand, Luke was quite entertained for the next hours. He had went to bed earlier but regretted it when he thought about the game playing around 2AM since it was filmed in America. He had wandered quite down the stairs trying his best not to disturb you knowing how grumpy you could be without your beauty sleep. Sitting looking really intense at the screen he heard the small footsteps coming closer to the stairs. "Fuck" he muttered, turning his head around to see you walking down the stairs. He chuckled eyeing you up and down. Your hair was a mess, eyes half closed, pants free and you were only wearing one sock. Slumbering over to Luke you plobbed yourself down on the sofa. Dragging and arm around you, you started to play with his shirt. "Couldn’t sleep?" you asked. "That, and I really wanted to watch this game. Did I wake you up?" he questioned looking down at you. Closing your eyes you leaned your head on his shoulder. "Noo I just really needed to pee and then I heard you down here yelling about some football player who apparently didn’t do what you wanted him to.” “But he was like so close to the goal and then he just topples over his legs like when we played football outside and you felt over the ball and I started to laugh so much that I almost peed in my pants!” he explained to you. Laughing out loud remembering the memory from the last summer you cheekily commented; “You did pee yourself that day Lukey just admit it.” “I did not!” ”Yes you did!” ”OKAY, fine I did can we please talk about something else now?” “Fine, whatever you say big guy!” You said with a wink.

Calum:
“This is just heaven.” You whispered to yourself digging deeper in the chocolate ice cream craving for some more. Every time you were on your period all you wanted was chocolate. So there you were at 3AM sitting on the kitchen counter enjoying the feeling of pure chocolate heaven. Being so into the ice cream you didn’t hear Calum coming down the stairs heading towards the kitchen. He had heard some weird noises going on downstairs, and wondered if it were a robbery. Checking on you failed, when he heard you talking to yourself and when he flicked the light on to the kitchen he saw you with chocolate all over your face with a spoon in your mouth and wide eyes. “Well I did not expect this” He muttered with a raised eyebrow. “This is not what it looks like.” you tried to explain. I thought you said you were on a diet? Let me guess, Mother Nature came on visit?” He said walking over to the drawer of different cutlery, taking a spoon and walked over to you, digging in your ice cream. “How did you know?” You asked curiously before stuffing more ice in your mouth. “You been kind of cranky the last couple of days. Besides you’ve bought like 5 cartons of that chocolate ice cream.” He said. “You boys are just so god damn lucky!” You said with a groan. “Yeah we are. No period, no mood swings, we’re not going to give birth to a baby and we will keep our last name. It’s harder being a girl than a boy.” Opening your mouth slightly in surprise you answered; “That’s the first time ever I hear a guy say that.” “Well it’s true. I’m so happy that I’m a boy. I would be so exhausted if I were a girl.” “Oh you wish.” you muttered before digging the last piece of ice cream, tossing it in the trash and going to bed again. “Night Calum” “Night Y/N”

 Ashton:
“Well this is nice.” He said throwing more wood on the fire. “Yeah it’s quiet relaxing.” you answered. Shivering you pulled the blanket closer to your body. “Are you freezing?” He asked raising an arm for you to join him under his blanket. “Maybe a little bit.” You said scooping closer to him, feeling his warmth immediately. “Isn’t it weird?” You asked looking at the fire going crazy. “What do you mean?” he asked scooping his hand, dipping down for some marshmallows. “This is all so quite. No screaming fans, interviews or security guards. You are just sitting here alone with your best friend, out in our backyard doing nothing besides listening to the nature and the sirens out in the city.” He thought for a minute taking your words in. “Yes it do feels weird but I love both things. Going around the city seeing how happy my fans are just because of me. And then just sit here with my favorite girl, eating ourselves fat in marshmallows. It’s like being two persons, but I’m still just one. And I couldn’t be happier.” He added smiling to himself. “That’s so sweet.” you muttered kissing his cheek. “Well I am quite sweet.” He said cheekily looking down at you. Burst out laughing he started to defend himself. “Hey that wasn’t meant as a joke.” “Nono Ash you don’t understand.” You tried to explain through giggles. “Your marshmallow is on fire.” “WHAT” He almost yelled looking back at the fire, to see his marshmallow black and slimy with a little fire spark on it. “Oh shit.” He muttered trying to blow the flame out.

Michael:
Strumming lightly on his guitar Michael sat in his room in the dark humming to himself and playing some different chords. *beep beep* Looking to his left he saw his phone lighting op informing him on a new message. Grabbing and unlocking his phone he goes straight to the message. “Is it you who is making noises or should I be nervous?” from you. Laughing quietly, he texted back “Yeeah sorry I just couldn’t sleep, too much jet lag.” Sending the message and not long after, he hears your footsteps outside his door. Walking over to his door you opened it slightly peeking your head in to see Michael sitting on his bed, guitar on his right side, smiling. “Hi” you said walking in and sitting next to him on his bed. “Hey” he answered. “What were you playing?” Smiling he grabbed the guitar and started to strum a bit. “Not much. Just some few chords. I seriously just hate jet lag. It’s one of the worst things ever.” He chuckled to himself. “who would you choose if you could? The guitar or me?” you asked playfully. “My guitar of course.” He answered cheekily back. Acting hurt you hold your hand to chest and gasped. “How could you? I thought our relationship were real!” You tried to act along but failed with a lot of giggles. “Y/N you are a terrible actor admit it. “Okay okay I am but come on would you really choose that over me?” You asked seriously.” I would choose you both okay I will explain later why, you should go to bed Y/N you look like someone who got hit by a bus. “Jees thank you Michael” you said giving him a light kiss on the cheek and raised yourself from the bed. “Night night Y/N” He said and you mumbled something with “You too before walking out of the room and into your own.