Pregnancy Series | Telling The Boys

A/N:

Luke’s part was slightly difficult to write since the boys already found out in #63 but oh boy, who cares 

Luke:

The tension was thick in the air as you and Luke sat on the bed, the boys pacing around in front of you guys as everyone was waiting for Liz, her being on a run for an envelope at the doctors’ you had visited here the other day. To be 100% sure that the pregnancy was positive, Liz had suggested and arranged a doctor appointment for you, showing you support which made warm butterflies to fill in your stomach. The door handle moved and everyone’s eyes tore away and looked over at Liz as she came in through the door, mouthing out a small hello. Of course, the boy already knew since they were together with you guys when you took the test, but you, or more likely Liz wanted to be 100% sure about your pregnancy, she had been a curious cat just like the other boys since the first test was used. Liz reached out for you to grab the big brown envelope, your hand grabbing it as you leaned forward on the bed, taking it and leaning back, Luke’s curious eyes staring onto your movements as you opened the envelope. Taking the papers out from the envelope you gave it to Luke so he could place it next to him, your eyes scanning the papers as your eyes ran up and down the words. “The test results are positive.” Luke told as he read the stuff a loud. “So this confirms the morning sickness 100 percent.” Liz told the other boys’ and they all had a smile on their lips. “So Y/N is actually pregnant?” Calum asked wanting to be sure. “I am.” You mumbled with a shy smile, placing the papers next to you. “This is so cool congrats Liz-““Michael!” Luke interrupted him before he could place a hand onto Liz’s shoulder, his eyes daring as he looked at the pale blond haired boy, Luke’s mouth going into a straight line. Michael’s eyes went wide when he realized that Liz still didn’t have a clue about Luke being the father to this pregnancy, his hand going back to his pocket and mouthing out a sorry towards Luke. Liz gave him a questionable look before shrugging it off, walking over to give you a hug. “We’ll all stand by this together. And maybe you should tell the possible father about this soon. There’s no backing away from retrieving now.” She spoke as she pulled away and you looked up at Luke, himself having a straight line as he nodded his head by his mom’s words.

Calum:

Tying a bow on the last piece of gift, you stepped back to take a look at all of them, a small smile forming on your lips. “You finished packing them?” Calum asked as he approached the kitchen, giving your cheek a kiss as he passed by towards one of the cabins, opening one and taking out a bowl. You reached out behind you to grab a bag of chips, throwing it towards Calum so he could fill it up with chips. “Are they curious?” You asked, watching him as he filled up the bowl. “Kind of, they don’t really get what the occasion is.” He answered and took the bowl in his hand and a few beers, waiting for you as you grabbed the gifts, the two of you walking together into the living room as it was filled with faint music and the boys splattered on your couches, talking. “Okay wait what, now we get food as well, tell me what is going on!” Michael cheered as Calum placed the bowl on the coffee table, his eyes questionable as he stared at the two of you with a smile. “Is that presents?” Luke asked raising an eyebrow as he noticed the packet objects in your arms. “It is.” You smiled walking over to Ashton and giving him an oblong thin gift, and afterwards giving Luke and Michael the same formed square gifts. “What is this for?” They asked looking up at you and letting out thank you’s. “Well it’s for you. Go open them.” Calum pushed on, pulling you into his side. The boys started to unwrap the presents, Michael being the first one to open it. “A guitar plectrum?” He asked curiously has he took the small plectrum out of the box, taking a look at it. At this point Ashton had opened his, 2 drumsticks in his hands now. The two boys looked up at you curiously but Luke suddenly knitted his eyebrows as he noticed something. “Mine says Uncle Luke.” He looked up curiously, holding up his plectrum with the small words engraved on it. “Wait what.” Michael mumbled looking at his as well, seeing Uncle Mikey on his. Ashton rolled his drumsticks and noticed the black Uncle Ashton covering the sticks. “You’re pregnant?” Michael blurted, the other boys looking up fast by the mention, all eyes staring at you. “We’re pregnant.” Calum answered for him, giving your temple a kiss as the joy on the boys’ faces was indescribable. “This is so awesome you guys.” Ashton said in awe, all three boys coming up towards you, hugging you. “Okay enough enough, don’t crush my fiancée or my baby for that matter.” Calum warned and the boys backed off slightly, still with joy smashed on their faces.  

Michael:

“Your cooking is gonna be the death of me one day.” Michael sighed into your ear as his hands were resting on your hips, his chin on your shoulder as you were standing in front of the stove, the other boys sitting behind you at the dinner table. “You think they will notice?” You asked stirring in the boiling pot. “Not a chance, but it’s worth it the shot.” He laughed into your ear before giving your neck a light kiss. “Okay okay, enough affection over there.” Calum coughed with a laugh, looking over at the two of you with a cheeky glim in the eye. “My house Hood, I can touch my woman as much as I want.” Michael wiggled his eyebrows as the other boys’ groaned, a small giggle leaving his lips as he took a basket of small pieces of flute, placing it on  the table in front of the boys. “What are we gonna have?” Ashton asked looking up from his phone. “Some mixed up food.” Michael smiled and walking back to you as you turned off the stove. He grabbed a trivet to place on the table, the other boys looking curiously at you as you placed the dish. “Looks good Y/N.” Luke commented as they started to fill up their plates and dig into the food. There was a peaceful tension as you ate, yet Michael was sitting tense in his chair, wanting the boys to guess the only reason of them being here at the first place. “Okay you guys I can’t wait any longer, don’t you notice something special about this.” He finally spoke up, leaning back in his seat. The boys looked curiously at each other, trying to find out what Michael was hinting about. “You know… Lamb chops, baby carrots, baby potatoes. We’re trying to make you guess a theme here.” Ashton’s eyebrows knitted looking around at the food but Luke and Calum looked at each other in awe. “Congrats!” They cheered in unison, standing up yet Ashton was still utter confused, trying to progress what was going on.  “Hey hey hey, hang me up on what is going on?” The other boys were ready to stand up and hug you but with Ashton’s interrupt they stared back at him. “She’s fucking pregnant mate.” Calum spoke making Ashton’s eyes go wide, standing up from the chair as well. “Are you serious?” He asked looking at you for approval. “She is.” Michael answered for you making the 3 boys go crazy hugging you and Michael tightly whilst muttering out words of joy. “But wait hold on a second, what about tour?” Luke asked, looking at Michael curiously but he could only shrug, still not knowing what to do.

Ashton:

“Who made the cootie catcher?” Luke asked taking the paper from the coffee table as he noticed it, the other boys sprawled on the couch as they were playing video games in your living room. “Ashton wanted to be creative.” You laughed coming into the living room as well. “How bored were you?” Michael laughed, watching Luke as he flipped the paper. “You should try it though.” Ash pushed on, looking at the boys with a smirk. “Man come on, we’re not 7 anymor-“ “Michael just do it for Ashton okay, he used half an hour on that thing.” You pushed on walking towards Ash to stand next to him. “Fine.” He sighed sitting cross legged in front of Luke. Calum placed the controller on the coffee table and leaned himself on his elbow as he watched the boys curiously playing the game. “Pick one.” Luke spoke and Michael pointed towards a number, Luke counting as he switched movement, the boys continuing it to the third part. “Choose one.” Luke spoke again and Michael pointed towards one making Luke open the paper to read up what it said. “Congratulation, you’re going to be an uncle.” All three boys looked up at you curiously by the mention of Uncle, Luke starting to look at the other options in the cootie catcher. “They all have the same answers.” He mumbled, Calum cocking a smirk as the other two looked at you curiously. “Probably because there is only one answer to this cootie catcher.” Ashton admitted with a smile, giving you a kiss to your cheek as he placed his hand on your still flat stomach. “But if we’re going to be uncles, that means Y/N’s pregnant?” Michael asked standing up from the bed, the other boys do so. “That’s right buddy.” Ashton almost yelled with excitement, you letting out a small laugh as all the boys formed a smile of joy their jaws hanging open. “You guys.” Luke said in awe pulling you in just as the other boys. “I’m gonna be baby Irwin’s favorite uncle no doubt.” Michael cheered, the other boys starting to disagree in a cough. “That would be me, sorry to say.” Luke smirked, making Calum scoff. “We all know that I’m the favorite here, right Y/N?” He asked looking at you, a laugh leaving your lips by their pathetic discussion. “It’s still a fetus; I don’t think it can choose a favorite by now.” You stated but before you knew it, the 3 Aussie boys were on their knees in front of your stomach, discussion whether the barely progressed fetus could chose a favorite by the sounds of their voices.