He's Your Brother's Best Friend | Part 2

Luke:

"Boys and girls, dinner is ready!" Your uncle yelled towards the group of cousins, Luke and your brother, making their attention turn towards the calling voice before they sprinted over to the rest of you who was gathered around the table on the porch. You were so caught up in your phone that you didn’t even noticed or cared who took a seat next to you but was forced to look up when someone nudged their nose into your shoulder eyeing your phone. “Whatcha doing?” Luke asked looking up at you. “Nothing.” You answered quickly, pressing home on your phone so it would leave the Tumblr App. He gave you a skeptical look yet with a smile as you glared at him shortly, placing your phone back in your zip hoodie, sending him a small smile before your attention was stolen from your aunt placing a bowl in front of you before she took a seat at the available chair in front of you, your brother sitting next to her in front of Luke. Your mom stood up from her chair before grabbing a glass and a fork, tipping it against the glass to create clicking sounds, grabbing everyone’s attention now. She started out by explaining what was on for dinner tonight and that afterwards you guys could do whatever you wanted. ”And for everyone who wants to sleep here, we’ve made sure that there is a lot of mattresses in our living room to sleep on. We’ve also borrowed Y/N and Y/B/N’s rooms for the grandparents. This will mean that you guys will be sleeping in the living room.” Your mother said, looking down at you, your and him nodding your heads. ”Great. Let’s dig in.” She finished, sitting back down at her chair when everyone else started to fill their plates with food and dig in.

*

The night was sky clear with stars, the time about to strike 2AM and at this point, almost everyone had gone to bed at this point, the only ones being up were you, your uncle sitting next to you, and then your brother and Luke playing on the field with a ball. ”We should probably go to bed as well.” Your uncle announced, removing the blanket from his lap to stand up. ”Yeah, I guess.” You mumbled, standing up as well, Luke and Y/B/N noticing making them run towards you guys. ”Bed time I see?” Y/B/N asked and your uncle nodded his head, the boys throwing the ball back to the garden before following you guys inside the house. Y/B/N’s eyes went wide when he noticed how lack of space there were in the living room, everyone filling and sleeping peacefully in-between each other. ”I’ll go upstairs and find something to sleep on, You can take the small mattress between Cousin Y/C/N and Cousin Y/C/N.” Your eyes trailed towards the mattress your uncle was refereeing to and your eyes widened when you noticed the lack of space, looking back at the two rather big boys, how in the world would you guys fit in there. ”I suggest you’ll sleep in the middle.” Y/B/N mumbled looking down at you, ”You’re the smallest one, and I don’t find it very pleasing to sleep so close next to my bro.” You nodded your head, watching them as they undressed and laid on the mattress, you squeezing your body in between them, barely getting any body air by the sudden contact. ”This will be a long night.” Y/B/N grumbled, rolling his back towards you trying to get some more private space. Luke shifted in his seat, trying to get some more seat as well but failed. He looked down at you in hesitation before he gently wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you in so your weren’t smashed up against your brother. ”Thank you.” You mouthed, lying your head on his upper arm that were resting by your head, trying to get some sleep but when Y/B/N moved around again, his eyes widened and he cocked an eyebrow. ”Are you cuddling my sister?” Luke’s whole body froze and his eyes widened by Y/B/N’s sudden question, the before closed eyes now staring at him, you lying with eyes shut not wanting to be a part of the what could he an argument. ”It’s just so we have more space.” Luke mumbled, looking down at what he would think as your sleeping body, looking back up at Y/B/N with a half disgusted, half confused expression on his features. ”For some reason, I don’t have any believe in you.” Luke chewed on his bottom lip, looking down at you again. ”If you could, you would fuck her right?” Luke’s eyes widened again, looking up at Y/B/N fast with an expression of disbelief. ”Are you kidding me? Of course not!” Y/B/N nodded his head with no believe, eyeing Luke skeptically. ”I think we should have a conversation when we wake up tomorrow. – When she is not around.” He nudged down at you, Luke only nodding his head before he shut his eyes again.