•4: Surprises•

[Edited]

This chapter is dedicated to ayob2006 Adejoke595 Dorofine ... Thanks for the support😁💖

Now let's dive in🏊

•••••••

Rolake Coker

"Finally" I said, sighing and getting up after putting my books in my locker and taking my phone and airpods with me, the teacher leaving our class.

We just finished having chemistry with the science students from A and B class, in my class and the commercial and art students having government in B class. This particular period and lesson is always a joint one. Shatoni is a commercial student, Ava an art student and me a science student. Chemistry and government class were immediately after maths, both being double periods. So now it was short break.

"Esss una no fit greet me abi?" I said as I walked up to my set boys, a teasing smile playing on my lips.

"Egbon I came late. E ma binu" AY said, standing up to hug me tightly.

"When your house is literally just five minutes away from the school" I said flicking his head from behind making him release me and rub his head while pouting.

"Ko necesstri nau" AY said with a pout while I laughed. "But man's gotta do what he gats to do" he said, licking his pink lips.

"O ma se o" I said, scrunching up my face, eyeing him playfully causing him to laugh and pull me in for another hug but seeing as he was taller than me, he ended up loosening my bum which earned a scowl from my and a sheepish grin from him.

"Rolake" Manuel called making move into his waiting arms hugging him tight. "I've missed your stubborn little ass" he cooed.

"Awwn I've missed yours too" I said hugging him back with the same energy.

"Manuel abeg shift. I wan greet my baby" Leo said yanking Manuel away from me and immediately engulfing me in a hug.

"Awwn I've missed you too boo" I said hugging him really tight.

We released each other and I gave the rest of the boys handshakes and bro hugs.

Lemme introduce them to you. First we have AY Oyedele. My school brother and the class pest. Literally always looking for trouble but thankfully he knew his boundaries. He's dark, with low cut that he decided to add waves to, two coloured lips (up, brown and down, pink),  model figure but was really athletic and cute.

Then we have Emmanuel Ikugbo aka Manuel. The golden boy, not literally sha. Fair skinned, pink lips, athlete body and so on. Also a very smart boy. The ladies always swoon over him. Not me sha.

Then we have Leo Evans, my own personal boo. Well built body, oval face, deep voice, and an extremely nice guy. One of my favourites in the set though he can be super annoying.

"Omo see as you don fresh. Chee" Manuel said eyeing me from head to toe while licking his lips causing Leo to slap his mouth with a scowl on his face.

Boys (imagine me rolling my eyes)

"Wahala for who no fresh o. Ahan kpk. Ko por ke" AY hailed while I rolled my eyes at them, laughing under my breath. It didn't stop the blush from crawling up my neck.

"Wo see I dey go" I said laughing and turning to take my leave.

"Are you going to the cafeteria?" Leo asked from behind me.