•18: Talks and Basketball•

[Edited]

Rolake Coker

"Hey, here's the assignment you wanted" Adekunle says after walking up to me in class. I had even forgotten about it. And we are meant to submit today. Serious kid lmao.

"Thank you. I legit forgot it was today. You're a life saver" I sigh, collecting the note he stretched up to me.

"Yeah no problem" he says, rather dull while rubbing his forehead. He looked like shit.

"Hey what's up with you? You don't look yourself" I say to him in concern while leaning my chin on my arm, that was resting on the table.

"Oh nothing to worry about. Copy the assignment and help me to submit mine alongside the others. I'll see you around" and before I could say anything, he was already turning around and leaving the class.

That wasn't weird at all. Note my sarcasm. I wonder what happened to him.

Oh well.

If he wasn't ready to talk, I wouldn't push him.

I shrugged and went ahead with copying the assignment. We were currently having physics but according to what I heard, the former physics teacher got sacked and we'll be getting a new one this week. In essence, automatic free double period. The art students were having CRS and the commercial students were having Accounting. So the students in the class were science students from A and B.

I finished copying the assignment soon and I started collecting the notes from the rest of the students in my class. The art and commercial students had already dropped theirs before going for their classes. I only delayed because I hadn't done mine. And I still forgot.

"Somebody should just keep me company as I'm going" I muttered more to myself but thankfully I wasn't low enough.

"I'll go" Timileyin said from behind me.

I turned around and looked at him with a quirked up brow. "Shouldn't you be with your friend?" I asked quizzically, referring to Adekunle.

"Oh he'll be fine. The last thing he needs right now is human interaction" Timi says beside me as we exit the class.

"Uhhhh are you sure he's fine?" I asked to be sure cause I don't understand what's going on anymore.

"He'll come around" he said and shrugged while I just nodded my head slowly, still trying to decipher this situation.

"Anyways, I see you guys had a lot of fun on Saturday" he says as he shoots a teasing smirk towards my direction, making me to chuckle.

"Yh I enjoyed it not even gonna lie. The place blew my mind. The architecture, the interior, everything. Now that I think about it, it was definitely worth instead of faking a sickness like I had originally planned to do" I laughed out, remembering my whole fiasco a few days ago.

"So you wanted to ditch him?" Timi chuckles in amusement as he slips his hands in his trouser pockets.

"At first, yeah. But then, I just had a change of heart. And after the stunt he pulled at my house on Saturday, I knew I was in for it" I laugh, remembering how I had seen him infront of my room door even though I was sure I had locked the front doors.

"Oh yeah! The one your security man and driver had helped him in with. Honestly, it was hilarious" Timileyin says from beside him while I shot him a look.

"It seems like you know the details of everything that happened already" I says teasingly. Ofcourse he's gonna know. They're best friends!

"We aren't bros for nothing girly. And I may or may not have bribed it out" he says coyly, laughing under his breath as he throws me a smirk while I just nodded my head in amusement. Who knew guys tell each other everything.