•6: Lunch•

[Edited]

A/N: So this chapter is dedicated to the people who disturbed me to update. Some with a few threats😹. You know yourselves.
Anyways, enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Rolake Coker

"Yo Leo!" I shouted once I entered the class. He was talking to our class boys and a few from B class.

"What's up babe?" He asked when he turned to look at me.

"Wahala for who no get babe o" AY muttered under his breath. I just rolled my eyes. They knew we weren't dating. We just call each other boo or babe cus well, we can. And besides we only see each other as friends. The feeling's plainly platonic.

"Thanks for the package" I said with a smile. Leo furrowed his brows.

"What package?" He asked completely oblivious.

"The package you dropped for me in the love garden?" I asked, trying to jog up his memory.

"I never sent you any package" he said, still confused.

"Then who did?" I asked getting confused too.

"I dunno" Leo said and shrugged.

"Maybe it's your secret admirer" AY butted in, wiggling his eyebrows and smirking.

I just rolled my eyes and muttered an "idiot" and told him to never mind before leaving.

I went over to my locker and sat down, furrowing my brows. Ava and Shatoni weren't in the class. Probably in the next class causing trouble.

The class was fairly noisy but not that noisy. I still hated it. It was long break and my next class was Civic so I decided to pay the library a visit. I put my phone in my pocket and left the class. I got to the library and immediately ran to the librarian's desk.

"Mrs Peters!" I exclaimed once I hugged her. "I've missed you sooooo much!" I cooed while hugging her.

She laughed while hugging me back. "Rolake how are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. You?" I asked.

"I'm good too" she said after I had released her.

"Good to know. I am on a mission to disturb you today" I said giving her a sweet smile.

"Ah Jesus! Not today biko" she said shooing me. "Go and read. It's too early to disturb" she said.

I pouted and grumbled. "You're lucky I have a lot of books to catch up on" I said while folding my arms.

She sighed in relief. "Wonderful. Now run along" she said waving me off and picking her phone. I was already walking away when she called me.

"Ehen Rolake. How are those your trouble making best friends? Toni and Ava? They haven't resumed?" She asked and I turned to face her.

"Oh they've resumed. They're probably somewhere around the school causing nuisance" I said, shrugging.

"Their specialities" she said while laughing.

"As in" I said and walked off. She knew them so well.

Meet Mrs Peters. The world's best librarian and friend. Yes she's my friend. Well more like my school mother. She's one of the few teachers or staff who are actually tolerable in this school. The rest are just a pain in the ass. She's a nice lady in her early forties and a mother of three. Though she can be strict when she wants to be, she's still my favourite. So because of her, the library is my favourite place in the school. She's a really kind woman. Bless her soul.