•14: Movie Date?•

[Edited]

Adekunle Orenuga

"Good morning seniors" I said once I stepped into Ss3 A. I didn't want trouble for not greeting. Most of them answered me while some nodded their heads at me and the snubbish ones just acted like I was not there.

"Orenuga bring your ass here!" Senior Dotun shouted at me while I laughed under my breath but still made my way over to where he was.

It's Thursday and also long break, which means, according to my timetable, I'm free for the rest of the day. Earlier on, I had Maths, Geography and Technical drawing. So I'm grateful for the free periods.

"I hear say you join Art club with that fine babe, Rolake" Senior Dotun didn't even waste time by jumping into the gist.

"Yup" I simply said. Details aren't relevant.

"Hmm" Senior Dara simply hummed while looking at me with that his face he always used whenever he tries to decipher something.

"Ahan what na?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"We saw you guys at Spice Palace together, on the field together and now in the same club together. Is someone trying to shoot his shot?" Senior Dayo asked with a teasing smirk on his face while I gasped.

"Have you guys been spying on me?!" I questioned hysterically. Not. Cool.

"That's not your business boy. Answer the question" Senior Dotun said one moment with a serious face and the next with a teasing smile.

"Well that's not your business seniors" I fired back nonchalantly while shrugging.

One moment I am standing and the next I'm being pinned face down to one of the locker tables by Senior Dotun while Senior Dara and Dayo laughed at my expense. Aren't they the best seniors ever? Note my scarasm. Thank you.

"You're using my words against me abi? Ade you're starting to lack respect o" Senior Dotun whispered in my ear, his hands still pinning me down while I just laughed.

"Oya I'm sorry. Senior Dara and Dayo help me beg him na. He's squashing my drip!" I shrieked when he added pressure to my arm.

"Oya free the poor boy. I'm sure he has learnt his lesson" Senior Dayo said while laughing at the scene.

Senior Dotun let go of me and started dusting imaginary dust off his shirt while I winced at the pain and tried to get back to my standing position.

"Ow" I muttered under my breath, wriggled my arm and was back to normal.

"Ehen now that I think about it, that Shatoni is fine o" Senior Dotun said while rubbing his chin in thought. I just gaped at him.

"I don't mind that Folakemi girl too if I'm being honest" Senior Dara said also in 'deep thoughts'.

"But that Deinbof girl set too o" Senior Dayo said also in mock thoughts.

Seriously?!

"So basically, while you guys were spying on me, you were also checking out the girls?" I asked for clearance.

You wanna know what they did?

They shrugged.

They fucking shrugged!

"Unbelievable" I muttered. "What happened to your set girls?" I had to ask.

"Wo see they're just proud peacocks. Dem go dey feel like boss madams. And the annoying thing be say, dem no too carry but dem feel say dem get. I like the self motivation sha" Senior Dotun said and I face palmed. Christ.