•17b: Galaxy Mall•

[Edited]

Surprise!🌚❤

*************

Rolake Coker

I did not drive the Ferrari...and I'm heartbroken. Adekunle is mean.

"So what should we do first?" Adekunle asks from beside me while we walk towards the huge building from the parking lot. Tons of humans bustling around, going in and out the building, cars coming in and out, carts wheeling on the floor, the new building standing in its glory.

We were walking into the building after being scanned by the security and stood by the side. Honestly, my jaw dropped.

"Woah" I whisper in awe.

"Okay this is by far, better than I expected" Adekunle says from beside me.

Ya think?!

The mall was huge! Well the architects did a great job at making it exude its name.

The building was a three storey high building. With stores and shops arranged in rows in a circular form on the floor, dozens of food courts littered on the ground floor in sections, elevators on both sides of the building and a huge escalator at the middle leading to all floors.

Every corner had it's own unique design and styles. I looked to the top and my jaw dropped further if it was biologically possible. The ceiling of the building was made of holographic glass which looked like a freaking galaxy! With stars, nebulaes, planets and moon all littered around on the glass like frame moving around to make it more realistic. Just looking at it made me feel like I was teleported out of space. The rays from the sun only aided it the more by making the space bodies move and dance around in their blissful existence. It looked like an inter dimensional mall. It looked out of this world.

The protectors on each floor were made of transparent glass. Honestly, I wouldn't have know there was glass there if not for 3d railings that had holographic images like what was on the ceiling. The images moving around the rods making it enhance its astronomical beauty. The walls were covered with wallpapers that displayed several planets and galaxies with their names and descriptions written close to each one. At least you wouldn't get bored looking at the walls.

A particular food court caught my attention. It was a space themed court. With chairs created in the form of UFOs, lights designed into miniature planets hanging from the roof, tables and counter coloured sky blue and the walls, a deep shade of purple, workers in snazzy looking, sky blue coloured alien space suits with boots. The whole thing was mind blowing.

I swear this place is too fine to be Nigeria. I refuse to believe that we are still in Nigeria. Whoever built this, isn't Nigerian. Must be an alien.

"Woah" I repeated.

"Insane" Adekunle said from beside me. I had totally forgotten he was here.

For the sake of this galactical beauty, I have decided to put my upset for Adekunle aside and discover this dimension.

"Icecream" I simply say while smiling like a maniac and I started dragging him towards my desired destination.

We made our way towards the space themed court because, they also had ice cream!

We ordered for their special themed ice cream because at the moment, I was feeling too adventurous to order regular ice cream. Thank goodness I brought my credit card cause today, I'm going all out even though Adekunle stylishly paid for the ice cream but I'll just let this one slide.