•9: You're a case I swear•

[Edited]

Dedicated to Icecreamrocks23 PS, ur a goat😙❤

*******

Rolake Coker

"You look like shit" I deadpanned and the girls nodded.

"For real sis" Ava said while Ayo just laughed and shrugged.

Let me do a quick recap okay? Yesterday during lunch, well I found out Adekunle isn't that bad to hang out with but that still doesn't change my perspective on him totally even though we agreed in front of everyone that we would try to tolerate each other and give friendship a chance. When we were talking yesterday though, I noticed his eyes were almost black and I most say they were really pretty. Not that I find him attractive or anything, I'm just appreciating God's art yunno?

I also noticed some kind of connection between Timileyin and Ava yesterday and I must say, they looked really cute together. I'm a Timiva shipper from now on and that's on period. No one else knows this of course, just me.

Shatoni also ordered more food and still finished everything. Again, that girl has a blackhole for a stomach. Literally!

Kemi was just being the cool, nonchalant badass queen she is as usual and didn't really give a fuck about what was going on around her cus she was glued to her phone most of the time. I think she was reading a story on wattpad.

We all had a banter on who was gonna pay for all the food, even though we agreed to split the bill equally but unknown to us that Adekunle paid for everything. I mean why would he do that? We obviously had our credit cards but being the block head he is, he ended up paying for everything. I mean I don't really mind but I feel like I owe him so I made a mental note yesterday to pay him back. The girls were elated though, as per they ate to their fill and also kept their money but I just didn't like the idea of him paying for us. And you wanna know what he did when the waitress told us our food had been paid for by one Adekunle Orenuga and I decided to confront him?! He just shrugged and walked off! He fucking shrugged and freaking walked off like he didn't just spend over thirty thousand naira on food. Gahhhh! I swear I noticed a grin on his face too.

Anyways, we left around six after getting to know ourselves a little and when I got home, I just Netflixed and chilled. The Protégé is a really nice movie. You should check it out.

Who are you even talking to? (Subconscious)

I honestly don't know. (Me)

You're going crazy. (Subconscious)

Seconded. (Me)

So this morning, Ayobami came in just a few seconds before first period and let me tell you, she looked like crap! She had eyebags and I think I saw her eyes drooping. I and the girls wanted to meet her but our English teacher (who I do not like at all), came in immediately the bell rang. So obviously, we couldn't talk to her because that woman doesn't condone noise and it was also a double period!

Immediately after that, we had Biology for double periods which she did not offer, seeing as she's an art student, so she left the class because it was a theoretical class and all.

Now it was short break and the girls and I were gathered around my locker. That's when I decided to address the issue.

"What the hell happened?" Kemi asked.

"Couldn't sleep" she said and simply shrugged. We all knew that was bullshit but not completely a lie.

"Did they fight again" Deinbofa asked her.

Bami sighed softly with a "yeah" and shrugged again. This girl and shrugging.

"Awwn come here wifey" Shatoni said,stretching her hand out for a hug which she gladly accepted.

Did I mention they were married to each other? Not literally though, that would just be weird. And no they are not lesbians, they just call each other that. In my opinion, they were made for each other. Hehe.

"Group hug!" I shouted, while the girls laughed and we joined Bami and Shatoni.

"Okay enough with the depressing atmosphere" Ava said once she pulled away. "Let's make a tiktok!" She squealed while I sighed and rolled my eyes. How lovely for them to do something I can't participate in.

"How many times have I said that dancing is not for everyone? I am everyone. Dancing is not for me!" I exclaimed while the girls just laughed at my sad situation.

They knew how terrible at dancing I was, yet they keep oppressing me with their dance moves. I mean, why? I'm not the only one though, Deinbofa can't dance too so at least I still have company.

"How many times have I offered to teach you?" Shatoni questioned with a raised brow while I just shrugged in response. She rolled her eyes while getting up and dragging Bami with her.

"I don't feel like making a tiktok!" Bami whinned while Shatoni just ignored her which made her to pout and fold her hands. Ava took her phone from her locker.

"Which one?" Ava asked and I eventually drifted off from the conversation to look around the class.

The boys were talking about football with some Class B boys and girls. Giwa was apparently trying to prove her point on how better Chelsea is over other clubs and man was she dishing them out. You go girl! Keep the Chelsea legacy alive.

I would have joined but I'm feeling lazy and tired...and hungry. Wait sef it was short break.

I also saw Adekunle and Timilehin at the back, sitting and chilling. Timilehin saw me and waved at me while I waved back. Adekunle grinned, showing off his pearly whites and sending me a wink to complement it. I rolled my eyes but still waved nonetheless causing his grin to turn into a full blown smile. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I smiled back. It was just too pretty of a sight to ignore. I turned back to see what the girls were doing when I felt heat creeping up my cheeks. Betrayal.

The girls were already dancing to a song and I decided to be that weird goof who just walks around in the background. Kemi was reading a book and also conversing with Deinbofa.

I stood up and walked casually behind them, did a few moves and kept on walking away.

They finished the video and rewatched it, then Ava looked up to me while shaking her head and laughing.

"You're a case I swear" she said while I just shrugged innocently and laughed.

They love me too much to do anything about it.

A/N: Hey🙈
How y'all doing?😃. Did I mention Rolake hit over 250 reads👀? I didn't? Well Rolake hit over 250 reads and 114 votes😊.

Y'all are the best tbh🤗
*blows kisses to readers*

Btw, I just love the bond the girls have and the now-flourishing one with the guys.

Don't forget to keep sharing, voting and commenting!

Till the next chapter✌
🚶