4.

Jungkook took one step back from the tinted window of the private room - embracing the full view and energy surrounding the interior. Amazing-looking party-goers, flashes of strobe lights, and music to live for the night...he needed to pinch himself to convince that he's not dreaming of this. Not anymore. His vision had finally came to life tonight and it looks as magnificent as how he imagined it to be!

The opening launch of Wild Venus night club has been a success so far. He didn't think this many people would show up but the house is packed! Jungkook smiled, watching the vibrations of the crowds as they moved and danced along with the tracks he prepared. A sense of pride rose in his chest. He had been so busy making this dream come true and it's worth every single sweat!

For as long as he could remember, he's always in love with music. He had records of all his yearly favorite tracks, spent most of his teenage years dreaming about making those unforgettable beats and music, and sharing it with the world - hoping he gets to see how they once made him feel. To witness that all guests are enjoying his crafts in this amazingly-transformed warehouse truly brought him joy like no other. 

The only thing that could top this feeling is if I have someone to share the pride with...but let's not dwell on that for now! 

"Kook!" He turned and found Jimin walking into the room - a huge smile plastered on his face. "Congrats!! The place looked amazing - you really did it!" The guy gave him a quick hug and a few taps on his shoulder.

Well, I guess Jimin will do! "Right?!" He laughed aloud, challenging the blast of his own beats. "The press came in first. I had a photographer to take pictures of the whole interior but even with their phone cameras, I could see the images looking perfect!"

Jimin nodded, clearly impressed with the outcome. Then he paused - his eyes looking up and to the sides as if he's trying to figure something out. "Isn't this the track you shared with me last week?" 

Jungkook nodded excitedly. "We're playing all my tracks tonight. I wanna see how the crowd responds to it -"

"Well, look at that..." Jimin splayed a palm across the window. "They loved it! You really outdone yourself - I'm so proud of you!" Jungkook winced a little at the hard slap on his shoulder. "Aishh...I should've brought Chae here tonight! She had a photoshoot in the evening and I didn't wanna bother her. But looking at this...I could really show you off,"

"She didn't think you're cool enough?" He laughed. 

"That...aishh! Yahh don't forget you owe this night to me!! I helped you on the resourcing -" The pout on Jimin made his cheeks look like little mochis. 

"Forever grateful, Jimin-ssi! Let me get you a drink,"

"And I gave feedbacks on your tracks -"

"Two drinks then!"

...

Lisa checked through the lens of her camera, giving a few clicks and ensured that the settings are perfect for a night shoot like this. It's partly windy, but the area is calm with very few passerby. She'd never done a photoshoot this late before but it's definitely more welcoming to be here than at home. 

Her current house 'situation' had not improved since she left Jisoo's place and into a 2-bedroom apartment with a girl who named herself 'Belle'. Lisa thought it's a pretty name until the girl admitted she changed it because she wanted to feel as beautiful as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. That's when she got a little weirded out...but she's desperate for a room so she ignored the signs. 

Staying with Jisoo had been wonderful, but she didn't want to be a nuisance for too long. She wanted to pay rent for the room but her 'unnie' didn't want a single cent from her. Her husband, Jin, had been so nice to her as well - always making sure there's extra plates on their dinner table for her. They'd leave food for her even when she had to work a little late. When she finally found a place, Jisoo said she's welcomed in the house at any time she wants and Jin...well, he cried. It made her feel bad but she decided it's for the best. She didn't want to be too dependent to anyone else like how she was before.