15.

She had kissed Jungkook for a total of 3 times within a span of 3 hours during their breakfast date, and it left her daydreaming among those butterflies - floating across endless rainbows and sunshine for the next 2 days. The first was soft and sweet, ended with both smiling shyly down to the ground. 

The second was when they returned back to the car, with him leaning forward - seemingly rushing past to open the passenger door and ended up grazing her cheek with his elbow. It was only a brush, but she can't pass the opportunity to exaggerate a little. He kissed her with a playful giggle while cupping her face when he realized that it was only a tease.

And the third left her a little breathless. It was between her words, 'thank you for the breakfast - it was so unimpressive that I don't think I'll be able to forget it' and before her feet heavily walked out from his car. He joked about how he already knew that the food was so bad that she would've ended up remembering it for the rest of her life and they both laughed before taking a deep breath and she muttered the awkward, "So..."

"I'm thinking it's too early to invite myself in -"

"Oh yeah...definitely! It's only eleven in the morning," It was unexpected so she rolled her eyes in an attempt to appear unaffected. 

"I was leaning more towards it's-only-the-first-date, but okay," The small tease had her lips pressed into an embarrassed pout and right after, he continued with a breathy voice, "Keep doing that if you don't want me to give a shit about taking things slow,"

She only realized the intense stare when she replied, "Do what? This?", and turned to him with another playful pout. His palm reached her neck almost immediately before leaning forward to briefly lick her bottom lip, having her gasped a sharp breath. 

"Yes. Exactly that," A flicker of smile appeared in his eyes before his kissed her, harder this time. 

Lisa fanned herself every single time she's reminded of that scene and the feel of his palm across her neck. She had been kissed hard many times before by her ex, but it never felt that way...or perhaps she couldn't recall if it had ever been that good. It's like they weren't just in Jungkook's car - parked across the lobby of her apartment with the probability of anyone seeing. No, it's a whole different world she'd dive into. A dark vision, yet filled with bright and clear wanting...needing.

"You're red again," Jisoo's voice caused her hand to abruptly tremble, almost knocking the glass of juice in front of her. "Seriously, you need to see a doctor. You've been turning red every what - ten, fifteen minutes now?"

Well, give me the contact for any doctor who can cure this...this...what - what is this? What am I on about again?

"I'm fine, unnie...just...a little hot in here,"

"The air-con is fine from where I'm sitting. You wanna switch places?" 

Oh...my dear, sweet, sweet unnie! From across the cafe, she spotted Jennie coming through the entrance. Seeing her little wave, Jisoo turned and gasped, "Have you guys made up? Why didn't you tell me she's coming??", while fixing a strand of hair falling on her shoulders.

"Why are you surprised? It's not like you had a new hair or something -"

"I barely put anything on my face! I didn't even brush my hair - she's gonna comment on - hey!!" Jisoo beamed brightly when Jennie pulled the chair beside her. Still with her pursed lips, the younger took off her sunglasses and placed it on the table, along with her handbag. 

"Is this an intervention?" She asked Jisoo after ordering a glass of water. "You're gonna tell me to stop being so hard on her?"

Unlike the last time they sat together, Lisa is not as nervous nor intimidated. In fact, she is feeling quite excited to be sitting here today.