12.

She gave it a second thought, then a third before finally leaving her apartment to come here. Now try as she might, she couldn't recall what was so important that she needed to see him so urgently. She knew she wanted to apologize for leaving him hanging but once she had joined in the queue, her mind kept screaming 'can't it wait till tomorrow??'. Like now - right this second, Lisa would answer it back with a slight shake of her head and a short 'no, it can't'. 

If I sleep this off, I might not be so brave tomorrow. The most that I'd probably do is text him the apology, and that would be rude. You don't ghost on someone great and text 'Hey, how are you? Oh btw, I'm so sorry I hadn't replied to your 16 messages' and include some lame excuse of being busy with work! 

Lisa was never the type to chase after a guy - regardless if she owes them an apology - but there's a certain type of yearning to be here. It's always been a little hard and awkward for her to reveal her feelings about things and Jennie was so damn right about it that her feet just took over to come all this way tonight. She's still second-guessing it though, staring down to her sneakers and making sure they're ready to run with her for when she changes her mind!

"You're here..." She spun around quickly at the sound of his voice. Clad in an all black attire, he looks as dreamy and sexy as the night she mistook him as 'the stripper'. 

Lisa cleared her throat and smiled - hiding those shameful thoughts. "Yeah I um..." One foot started shifting to another as she recollect the words that were earlier rehearsed. "I just um...wanted to maybe...maybe tell you," Gosh, why is it so hard??

"Did you wait long? How did you get here?"

Easy questions...I can do that. "Cab...just a short queue," 30 minutes is short right? He waited for longer. "Don't worry bout it," He doesn't seem to be upset at her. If anything, he seems pleased to see her. "How have you been?"

"I'm alright. I mean...I've been nervous since you disappeared for a while there but all in all, it's all good,"

And the fidgeting is back. "Yeah...about that...that's why I came. Listen...I just wanna apologize -"

"I'm hungry. You wanna get something to eat?" The charming smile and twinkling eyes worked its magic and she found herself nodding 'okay' without question. 

...

He brought her to a grill pub nearby since it's the only nice, quiet place that's still opened at this hour. Wanting to start fresh - and not wanting to make her any more nervous than she already is! - he figured that this unbothered, intimate place will have to do for now. Wooden chairs with white color linen table cloths are complimented with yellow little Bellflowers. The soft, jazzy instrumental music gives such a contrast to the loud bass they heard from outside of his club and Jungkook praised himself internally for making the right choice.

It's a good enough setting for an honest talk. "So...you were apologizing," He smiled warmly to her after they had placed they orders.

"I'm sorry," Lisa sighed and pouts down to her fingers. 

His lips turned into a hard line only because she's looking incredibly adorable, being like this! 

"Apology accepted if you pay for my dinner," She looks up with hopeful eyes. "I was rushing to meet you just now...I only realized I didn't bring my wallet with me while we're on our way here," 

"You don't have to explain, I owe it to you,"

"Aishh you caught me. There's not much bridal shower bookings nowadays...getting hard to hustle for tips now. You came just at the right time actually - I might resort to begging for some food on the table. Oh and breakfast is still on, in case you forgot,"