27.

This morning, Jungkook woke up with his heart beating slowly. He tries to recollect his dreams, but nothing specific came into his consciousness. He can't remember the last time he had a good night sleep and when he glanced to his left, Lisa's eyes are already on him. 

I remember wishing that this wasn't a dream last night...that she was real.

He shifts and pulls her close in his arms. "Morning, baby," Her hair smells like fresh flowers in a natural garden. He still can't believe that she's back here, in his arms.

"You really do look like a bunny when you sleep,"

He looks down to her. "What?"

"I never realized it," She smiles. "You have this thing that you do with your mouth...like a pout," She tries to imitate an expression that he didn't quite get. "It's cute,"

For that, he had to laugh. "Why are you up so early?"

"I'm sorry I passed out last night. It's like my body just went into complete shutdown,"

He kisses her hair and hugs her tighter. "It's okay. I know you're tired - you just got here. Plus...it's all in good time, right?"

"What is?" She looks up and he spots the hint of smirk.

There's no point in denying it. He drove faster than usual, bringing her back home last night. He missed her so damn much that all he wanted to do is have her in his bed. And that's exactly what he got. 

They couldn't tear themselves away from each other - kissing like a pair of mad couple from the door, up to the stairs where he pinned her against the wall for a good minute or two, and into his bedroom where he anticipated the reminder of how hot her skin felt on his fingers. 

But she suddenly recalled that her luggage was still downstairs - left outside over their excessive infatuation, so he ran back down to get it, threw out the liquor bottles scattered around his living room to avoid her worries for the next morning - and dropped by for a glass of water for all the thirst before he ran back upstairs.

But his eager gestures was cut short when he found Lisa with her eyes closed, comfortably nestled on his bed. She managed to take her jeans and top off while waiting for him though, so he had to accept that she was just really drained out. After 5 minutes of deliberating whether he should wake her up or not, he covered her tempting body with the duvet.

"I mean...I don't mind waiting til you've recovered back your strength," He returns the smirk. "I've been missing you too much, I might wear you out,"

"Really?" She got up all too sudden - sitting on top of him with both foot beside his thighs. "I'm curious now, how long will this process takes?" She splayed her palms on his, pinning his arms on the top of the pillow before lightly kissing his lips. 

Who is this? Why is she suddenly so wild? Not that I'm complaining - "I'd probably keep you in for a week -"

"A week??"

"Maybe two, I don't know," He laughs as she leans in and presses their lips together for longer. "I've had thirty-six nights of wishing you were here. It's only fair that I get my thirty-six days back,"

"So you'll lock me in here for thirty-six days??"

"Not just here...everywhere, with me. I'll feed you, of course. And sex - yes, there'll be so much sex!" She giggled and he's reminded of how beautiful that sound is. "You need more stuff so I'll take you out shopping -"

"My stuff is coming today which reminds me, I need to call Chae," She was about to get off from him but he pulls her back firmly be the hips.

"You should ask them to send it here cus if you think I'll ever let you leave my side after -"