10.

"Holy shit!" She grabbed her chest, as if trying to still her racing heart. Her eyes diverted between him and the big slice of cake he brought back to the table.

"With a mouth like that, how can I not picture you back at the club?" He laughs.

"Stop recalling it, please! And so loud too," Lisa sighed a frown then pouts. "I thought you're taking a small one..." Ahhh she's fucking adorable!!

"It's for sharing. I've decided!" 

"Why didn't you get two plates?"

Pshh... "I'm sharing a plate with my evening date and that's that," The things I do to impress this girl. "You kept saying how good it was -" He didn't get to finish the sentence as he watched the cake on her fork crumbled to her lap. 

"Shit - no! My dress!" 

"Yeap, definitely back at the club," He snickered. How cute is she when she swears like this??

"What can I say...you bring out the worst in me,"

Jungkook handed the serviettes as he giggled. "Your definition of 'worst' is different than mine,"

"I need the restroom. Don't finish the cake without me," He smiled as she left the seat to visit the Ladies. 

With Lisa gone, Jungkook is finally able to view the bigger picture of the event. Guests mingling from one to another. All smiles and enjoying food and drinks, everyone seems preoccupied with enjoying the evening in their own ways. A sudden tap on his shoulder made him turn. 

"I thought it was you!" Taehyung's boxy grin is emphasised with his sleek-combed hair and dapper suit. 

"Ahh Taehyung-ssi," He got up and shook hands with the guy.

"I saw you a while ago but you seemed a little pre-occupied," The smirk is not lost on him. "By the way -" A pair of hands suddenly wrapped around Taehyung's arm, and the lady appeared from behind. "Ahh, this is my wife, Jennie,"

Wait...wasn't she at the club too? "Hello," He dipped his head slightly. Jennie's smile is as awkward as Lisa's when he first approached her earlier. Is she nervous that I might say something? Okay, how many men would I have to lie to around here to get on Lisa's good side?

"From New Zealand right? He told me about you," Jungkook tried to neutralise whatever feelings she has. After all, she is among Lisa's friends.

"Oh...how did you know each other?" 

"Ahh...Tae helps me with the imports of a few alcoholic brands...for my club,"

"Club?" Yeap, she's definitely nervous!

"Yeah, he owns the club that you went to. The shower? Didn't you two meet? I gave the number cus you said you wanted to set it up nicely," 

Oh okay, so I don't have to cover anything up - that's a relief! But wait, set what up? She only called me for the stripper - 

He watched as Jennie looked unsure with herself, fidgeting nervously before deciding to jump in.  "Ahh yes! The balloons and banner, right? Sorry again, I didn't get a chance to follow up that night and check if everything's okay. I hope everything was perfect though,"

"Ahh..." The relieved smile on Jennie made him feel good. "Yes, it was. Thank you so much!" He could tell that the appreciation wasn't directed to the 'balloons and banners'.

"I was going to visit, but work's been a little busy and I always ended up stuck late at the office. Chim's already bugging about it. I promise we'll go - all of us - when he's back from the honeymoon...right baby?"