21.

Jungkook isn't quite sure why Lisa's actions are being louder than the usual but he welcomes it with open arms. Even if it's as small as grains of sands in my palm, I'll take it. He catches her staring at him again and he could feel his ears blushing red.  

They passed the trees and meadows hand in hand - on an uncharted path she found on her new-found habit of stalking the Explore page of Instagram - or so she said. He still wonders why pictures of them together haven't made it to her feed yet, but it's not a topic he's ready to jump into.

I already scared her with the studio...that's enough for now. Jungkook knew that she was, at the very least, a little freaked out by it. It was obvious on her expressions that night...and the way she was almost silent the entire time he was driving her back. Not to mention, the little and late replies he got for two straight days after. 

It almost drove him crazy - thinking of how he could fix that mess he created. He was only suggesting but it was probably too much of a gesture for her to take in. I mean...I said I love her only three weeks ago. It's too soon - that's what Jimin half-heartedly agreed with him. 

The request for his friend's outlook was out of desperation but before he could carry out the solutions Jimin suggested, Lisa showed up at his house - being all cheerful and handing him a pot of purple bellflowers before coming up with all sorts of randomness for their daily dates.

He brought her to a Seoul World DJ Festival just 5 days ago because she had never been to a music festival and for some reason, she really felt like going that same day. Thankfully, Jungkook knew enough people who were able to pull some strings for them to get in. And the very next day, she wanted to learn how to ride a motorbike. 

Then it was paragliding which he knew nothing about and swore he would have cried externally too if it wasn't for his manly ego. She asked to see the pandas but they were sleeping when they reached the zoo. The only pandas they got to see were the stuffed ones at the souvenir shop. He bought her one when he saw the blissful smile.

Between finding all these resources and actually being at the ground itself to calm the excitement on his doll-faced girlfriend, Jungkook now knew how easily impressed and excited Lisa could get. It's amazing to witness as he realized how hard he had been on himself - always trying to come up with some extra-grand gestures. 

Today she asked him out on a date. An evening walk, to somewhere only she knows.

"This looks like a good enough spot to bury me," He joked, stomping dirt around a few times. "Soft soils...healthy crops are coming!"

Her genuine laughter are always pleasing to hear. It makes him smile like an idiot winner. "Thank God I nailed it! I didn't bring a shovel with me,"

"It's okay, love. I'll dig my own grave for you - I'll even jump into it willingly,"

"That's better! We don't want any evidence and my prints left on you, do we?" 

"Pshh no one will even find me here - look!" He points out far across the field - to 3 birds taking flight. "They're leaving. Your only witnesses -" She slaps his shoulder halfway and he laughs along. 

His heart lurched happily when he sees her like this - partly squeaking in her laughs and pink blushes on her cheeks. His chest would squeeze tightly at how beautiful she is, every time. Sometimes he feels like he stares at her too much and whether it might suffocate her but her eyes always catches him just at the right moment, and she would scrunch her nose and tease him just the same. 

"There...that's the tree," She points forward.

Jungkook stares blankly at one single oak tree, standing proudly in front of the falling sun. For some reason, he's reminded of his mother. She had a picture with this similar scenic backdrop, only it wasn't along a field of tall grass and flowers, she was somewhere near the beach. She was young in that picture, but the color of the sky is almost the same. Her smile was really beautiful in that picture.