9.

The atmosphere during the service was elegant and classic. The arrangements - from decorations and florals to seating and table settings - are decked with pearl whites and gold. It was a beautiful celebratory event for the upper class, in her opinion. Jimin and Chaeyoung looked like a pair of soulmates - looking so in love and so good together.

"Why are you here? Chae's looking for you!" Jisoo grabs her hand - pulling her out the chair she's been sitting on and out of the room she's been hiding in. The evening was too lovely and it kept reminding her of the past so yes...she's hiding. "She wants to take a picture with the bridesmaids,"

"Oh...I thought we've done that earlier,"

"We did but do you wanna say no to the bride?" Jisoo's casual remark made her chuckle.

After dodging seats and shoulders, they reached the yard's balcony where the girls are readily in place. Lisa was then seized by the photographer and ushered into her position. After a few plastered smiles and happy freestyles, the clicks are over. She already planned to go back into hiding before she felt a hand grazing her shoulder. She turned and froze.

Hot Stripper Guy a.k.a Club Owner is standing a feet away from her with a wide grin. Oh no. "Remember me?"

"Um..." What - what is he doing here?? What should I say?! "I uh..." Nervously, she peeked behind her to find all the girls staring at them. They must be in shock too if they remember who he is! "I don't think so,"

"No?" Those eyes hid a certain wickedness. "Tuesday night?"

Aishh...this is so embarrassing!! "No, I'm sure I've never seen you before,"

Was she a bad liar? Could he tell? "Mm...maybe I should let you take my clothes off to refresh your memory -" He definitely, most-certainly could! How could he just say that with all these people around us??

Lisa gasped before grabbing his wrist, leading him fast and farther away from the crowds towards the back of the building. When she finally stopped and turned, the mesmerising pair of eyes as she remembered is on her. He's suited up and she thought his hair looks sleeker than she could recall but those eyes...yes, those eyes are still very fresh in her memory. Oh, he's even more beautiful in daylight! Wait, what am I thinking??

"What are you...what are you doing here?" She had to gather her thoughts and calm her breathing.

"I'm with the groom,"

How...what...why - "You know Jimin??"

He nods excitedly and she wasn't sure why she found it adorable. "You do remember me,"

Lisa turned and started pacing around. This can't be real - he can't be here! "Did you tell Jimin...you know...about us being at your club? And that misunderstanding with you..."

"Should I?"

"You definitely shouldn't!" It came out faster than thunder and she saw a smirk. "I mean...as a good friend...which I'm sure you are - you wouldn't wanna stir anything up...right?"

He placed his hands in his pockets and looks up, as if he's contemplating the idea. "Well, I don't normally tell my friends the list of guests I have at my own club so that's nothing to worry about," Lisa sighed in relief. "Though I must say...the 'misunderstanding' was quite a story. Would be a waste not to share it -"

"You can't!" Was I shouting? "He knew that we all went out for Chae's bridal shower and he'll know that it's us,"

"Technically, it was only you so...unless you're afraid a certain someone might find out,"