14.

It was his first official date with Lisa and he's never been more nervous, despite the confident front he's been putting on. Perhaps he wants to appear the most charming and handsome in all his life. Everything needs to be perfect. He had been telling himself this as he spent more than one hour in his bathroom, talking to himself in the mirror and practicing other words of encouragement. 

There's a certain kind of desperation here, unlike anything he has ever experienced. Habits that needed to be hushed a little and topics that requires a little refinement in order to not bore her. He knew it's quite impossible to run out of things to say with her but he still think it's worth being prepared for. It's quite an amusing spectacle (if anyone were to witness it) since he had already spent a lot of times with the girl before!

But this is not like those times, where everything went by spontaneously. This is a pre-determined event that he had practically begged for, so he has to make it as perfect as how he had cockily imagined. This is when he gets to put on his best clothes, spray his finest cologne, and combed his hair more than 20 times. Even if it's just over breakfast.

Jungkook froze the moment he saw her walking out from the lobby. He had seen her in a lot of states before, yet it still amazes him how she could take his breath away every single time. She was wearing a tight, hugging pants with a cropped blouse which revealed her toned abs - casual but enough to blow his mind away. Her hips swayed along her long strides, and her shoulder-length hair bounced to a rhythm much slower than his heart beat. 

"What?" Lips of strawberry red pouts when she got in the car with him. 

He shook his head slightly to regain his composure...and charms. "You look beautiful...as always,"

She looked down shyly to her fingers - fidgeting with the strap of her handbag. "Thank you," Her rosy cheeks glowed even more up close. "Since you've seen me at my worst, I thought there's no point in trying anymore,"

Seriously, that's her worst? Well, sign me up for a lifetime then! "You really don't have to try hard to impress me. And I told you...you can always make it up to me by adding more dates,"

He laughed when she squints her eyes. "Play your cards right and I just might," 

Damn, that's hot! Okay...chill...I can do this. I can pull off a perfect breakfast date...right?

...

Only 2 days of being bed-ridden and looked after by Jungkook, and Lisa's already used to his presence. Waking up feeling like herself again this Sunday morning, she updated him on how well she felt and insisted on going for that breakfast. It's the most she could do to repay him back for the kindness...and also, to see him again. Her appetite was back and she simply can't wait to come out without looking like a complete exhaustion.

Yes...she had put quite an effort to dress down earlier. Lisa had changed from 6 summer dresses to this final crop top and pants to not appear too excited. Even if that's exactly how she feels. How could she not? It's her first time of feeling the butterflies again after 6 years, it's perfectly understandable, right?

"So...where are we going?" She asked, trying to distract herself from drooling over his side profile. 

His hair is extra sleek today, with a few stray excess wilting on his forehead. It matches the pair of nice black jeans and a long-sleeved, dark brown jumper. Simple...yet still as handsome as always.

"It's a surprise," Jungkook smiled, with his eyes still fixed on the road.

"Not a big fan of surprises though," 

"Just to play my cards right here, it's a country club. That's all you're getting,"

"Uuu...did you choose a fancy place cus you think it'll add extra points?"