20.

Jungkook hadn't realised how easily Lisa guided his eyes on her around the room, but that's all he's been doing. As if he has somehow ended up in her dream, she knew exactly where to take him. She floats around with such grace and ease, all while staring at him with those sultry smiles and breathless beauty.

He groans internally for the umpteenth time tonight as she glides her hand - painfully slow across his shoulders and even slower on his back. Even with just the silhouette, everything about her radiates a goddess - having him under ease and command. He might be exaggerating, but it's perfectly given whilst being hypnotised by the beauty of his girlfriend.

"I don't know why you'd ever give this up. Seems like you're born just to do this," With his shirt still left unbuttoned, he should applaud himself for being able to breathe it out. 

The small smile on her lips is naughty - teasing him just as she turns to his front. "Are we gonna have that conversation..." Her whisper was heard loud and clear despite the thudding bass. "...where my hardships were meant..." She turns to plant her back on his chest, just after she lightly kissed his neck. "...just for you?" And her hips began moving - grinding against him slowly.

Jungkook suppressed his hiss. Lisa...in this club...is dangerous! "No, baby...of course not. It's only for you," 

He never danced like this with any girl before...and no girl had ever danced for him this way before either. He thought watching her earlier was breathtaking, but to now move along with her felt like freedom. He thought he couldn't love music more than he already does, but she just created a whole new height for him to explore.

Her fingers reached for his, closing his arms around her waist as they moved in perfect sync. The little touch has him feeling slightly emotional for some reason, so he leans his chin on her shoulder. The word 'love' has been said out loud, yet he still feels like it's not enough. Her brave act in front of Sana confirms it. He never felt so fearful about the word 'future'. 

"You're tensed...what's wrong?" She asked and turned to face him. 

"Nothing," He kissed her lips and linger, leaning his forehead on hers. "I love you," He said again, perhaps a way to get rid of the melancholic feeling. 

She hummed a smile before saying, "You're just being sweet so I'd come here again,"

"What can I say?" Of course, even in the heaviness roaming in his chest, he can't pass the opportunity to tease, "It'll be an honour, again and again...to make you come at a place I worked so hard to built,"

Lisa giggled before he pulls her in for a deeper kiss. I wonder if heaven feels as good as this! 

...

"If you could...would you open it back again?" He asked, looking partly unsure of his own question as he stares at their playful fingers - intertwining among each other. 

Lisa can only pretend to not notice how clingy and somewhat melancholic he's been since they got back home from the club. Her eyes are tired, her body even more...but he's still up for some long-hours conversations which she couldn't avoid. She feels a little bad, to be honest.

"The dance studio? I think they sold the place not long after -"

"Not exactly there...anywhere I mean," He took in a sharp breath and drew her closer to his front, hugging her from her back. "You said it's your passion,"

"It is...but...I'm good where I'm at, I think. I like taking pictures too,"

"You could do both...and having the studio...that can be your safest place, doing what you love most,"