Going back to bobbys

Bobby's POV
We walk back to mine and I introduce Dana to my nan and brother, my Nan looks at dana and says " Dana it's late, why don't you text your dad and say you're staying here tonight ". Dana nods and texts her dad and he reply's okay, we head up to my room and sit on my bed. Dana looks at me and says " your brother and Nan seem really nice, can I burrow a hoodie of yours to sleep in", I reply " of course , I'll sleep on the couch tonight, so you can have a nice sleep" I say giving her my favourite hoodie.

Dana's POV
I can't believe Bobby, he's so selfless, I look at him and say " no it's fine, the bed is big enough for both of us, and I could think of worse situations" I bite my lip hoping he agrees. He looks at me and says " of course I don't, I'm sharing a bed with a beautiful girl tonight". I look at him and say " I'm so tempted to kiss you right now, I know we've just been our first date but I really like you Bobby and I think tonight was the start of something amazing". I hope I'm not coming in to strong, he looks at me and says " what's stoping you, I agree with you and I think it will be the perfect end to an amazing night". I lean in and kiss him, he kisses back, it's like fireworks and I could get used to kissing him, he falls onto the bed and pulls me down on top of him. We pull away and he looks at me and says " that was amazing ", I look at him and say " agreed and I could get used to it". I get changed into the hoodie in the bathroom, walk back into Bobby's room and join him under the covers and we fall asleep hugging, with my head on his chest.