Bobby looks after a sick dana.

Dana's POV
I wake up and I fell so sick and it's just me at home today as dad and James have gone to Devon for the weekend, college restarts in a couple of weeks. I hear a knock on my door and i went downstairs, as I was walking to the door I remember I was supposed to meet Bobby today.

Bobby's POV
As the door opens I see a very pale Dana, I look at her and say " im looking after you today no excuses". I walk in and we walk back to her bedroom and We hug and watch movies for a bit, and then I turn to her and say " I think you should sleep at mine tonight " she nods . I text my dad and say can Dana stay over tonight as she's sick and I'm looking after her"' he reply's of course. She packs a bag and we go to mine and head up to my room and she's looking a bit better and I say " do you fell like eating ", she nods. I walk upstairs with a tray of soup and crackers, lemon and honey and water, and go back into my room and give her the tray . Dana looks at me and says " thank you so much, for looking after me today babe", I look at her and reply " what kind of boyfriend, would I be if I didn't". Later were watching movies in my bed under the covers and the door opens, it's dad checking on us, he asks Dana how she's felling and she reply's " better thanks", dad closes the door and me and dana drift of to a comfortable sleep.