Dana working for the beales

Dana's POV
Today I'm starting work for the beales me and Bobby are going to be working together for the next month, we'll be working on the stall, at the cafe and at the restaurant. Today we're working at the stall, tomorrow we're working at the cafe and he next day we're working at the restaurant.

Bobby's POV
We've just arrived at the stall, I've worked here a couple of times, so I know what I'm doing. I show dana what to do and she gets the hang of it pretty fast, I look at her and say " you're really good at this". She reply's " thanks", and then we go back to work and then Somone walking down the market,I immediately recognise him as my dad even though he is disguised in a hat my mood immediately drops. Latter were in my room after work, Dana looks at me and says " what's wrong babe", " I think I saw my dad earlier" I reply. Dana sits in my lap and says " if you did then do you think you should tell your nan and Peter", I reply " no I don't want to worry them". She looks at me and says " okay babe and whatever happens I'm on your side", I reply "thanks babe" kissing her, she kisses back then we hear my nan yelling at someone, so we both go downstairs and I see my dad.