Christmass shooping

Bobby's POV
Today me and Dana are shopping for Christmas presents, Dana has just woken up. I pull her onto my lap and we make out for about a bit, after that we shower and get changed. We head out into the city centre, we head t a few shops before having lunch which is delicious, Dana looks at me and says " i think our Christmas shop is going quite well don't you?". I reply " yes we're getting presents for everyone we need to and we can continue shopping after this". We leave the restaurant and continue going around the shops and then I see her looking at a Bottle of perfume, and then walking away so I say I'll catch you up, and head into the shop and buy it for her for Christmas.

I brought
Dad gin
Nan jewellery
Peter shoes
Lauren candle
Louie clothes
Harvey wine
James iPhone

Dana's POV
We walk around the shops for a bit longer and then head back to the apartment, we order a takeaway, it's so nice. We end the night snuggled up watching a movie, I love bobby so much and I cant believe I'm the girl lucky enough to be marrying him. I look at him and say " babe what do you see in me?, I'm just an ugly girl, there are so many girls who are prettier than me ". He looks at me and says " Dana look at me( I do) I love you so much and what you said about being ugly isn't true, you are the most beautiful, intelligent, loving, caring, thoughtful, considerate and generous girl I've ever met and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise ", I kiss him and we finish the movie and head to bed hugging with my head on his chest.

I brought
Dad shoes
James AirPods
Madi perfume
Louie soft toys
Peter aftershave
Lauren jewellery
Kathy Clothes
Ian whiskey