Dana,harvey and james move to albert square

Bobby's POV
Today Dana,Harvey and janes are moving onto the square and I'm helping them, I can't wait to spend more time with Dana and her family. There car arrive on the square and a moving truck is behind the car so I start helping by carrying some boxes in. Harvey looks at me and says " thank you so much for helping and taking such good care of Dana I know how much you care about her". I reply " thanks Harvey I promise you, I will take care of Dana for as long as she wants me to", I turn around to see Dana behind me she clearly heard what I said.

Dana's POV
I can't believe what I just heard, does Bobby not think he's good enough for me. Ounce we've finished I take booby upstairs to my room and shut the door, I look at him " before you say anything, you're more than good enough for me, if anything it's me that's not good enough for you". He looks at me and says " Dana you're more than good enough for me, you are absolutely beautiful and so kind to everyone you meet" I kiss him and he kisses back. We fall onto my bed with me on top of him and make out for about half an hour, ounce we're finished we chill in my room until Bobby has to go home.