Valentines day

Bobby's POV
I wake up and see Dana smiling at me, I know she was watching me sleep, I start to tickle her and she's laughing hysterically. She says " bobby please stop",I stop and kiss her , we make out for a bit, I say "happy Valentine's Day  babe". She gets out of bed and gets my Valentine's gifts, and card, I open the card ( to Bobby happy Valentine's, you are the sweetest,kindest and most amazing, loving,caring, thoughtful and generous person I've ever met). She gives me the gifts, ( aftershave, clothes, shoes,a photo album with my favourite photos of us in it). I kiss her and say " thank you so much babe", Dana sits on my lap and says " bobby I love you so much and you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I'm going to treat you the way you deserve to be" she kisses me.

Dana's POV
He gets out of bed and gets my card and presents, he hands me the card, ( to Dana happy Valentine's, you're the best,kindest, most generous and loving person I've ever met and I'm so proud to be your girlfriend). I kiss him and say " thank you so much babe", she gives me the presents (perfume, clothes, shoes, jewellery, makeup and lots of other lovely things). We kiss and make out for a bit and then watch a movie, I look at him and say " thank you so much babe for today it has been amazing". We go into the city centre and have dinner at a restaurant and it's delicious, we go to a bar and get cocktails. We stay at the bar for a bit longer and then head back to the apartment and fall asleep hugging with my head on his chest.