Ian returnes

Bobby's POV
I look at my dad and yell " what kind of man walks out of his family for no reason, seven months we were all so worried about you , and now you come back and just expect us to forgive you". Dana holds my hand to keep me calm, my dad yells " how dare you speak to me like that, you will show me some respect", Dana yells " respect is earned, and you have done nothing to earn it, you didn't even send Bobby a birthday card or present, and to top it all of you were responsible for you're best friends sons death and then lied about kit until you were found out". Dad yells " get out of my house and leave my son alone, you really think you're good enough for him, you stupid slut", I'm absolutely fuming I send Dana back to my room and then it's just me ban and dad, " you had no right to say that, she is the love my life and is the main reason I'm so happy, either you apologise or get out". Dad looks at Nan and Peter who has just walked in Nan says " Ian I'm ashamed to call you my son, you need to apologise to Dana or you're going to lose me bobby and Peter for good". Dad says " fine, but don't expect me to be there for you when she cheats", that's when I lose it i ouch dad repeatedly until Peter pulls me of him and says " dad, you can't expect us to forgive you and what you said to Dana was bang out of order, Bobby go upstairs and check on her and me and Nan will deal with him".

Dana's POV
I'm in tears sat on Bobby's bed, I hear the door open to see Bobby. He hugs me and says " babe I'm so sorry, he said that it's not true and if he Can't see you're beauty, then he is no longer my dad" . I kiss him and say " Bobby I don't, want to ruin your relationship with your dad". He looks at me and says " Dana, I don't think I would be able to cope if we broke up and you mean more to me then my dad ever has". We kiss and make out for about five minuets and then we hear a knock on my door, I open it to see my dad, he says " Dana can I speak to you outside please". I nod and go outside shutting the door to his room Ian looks at me and says " thank you so much, for taking such good care of bobby and I'm sorry for what I said earlier it wasn't true" , I thank him and hug him then go back into Bobby's room tell him what Ian said and we fall asleep hugging.