Last oneshot

This will be the last chapter for a few months. Instead of Peter and Dana sleeping together, it was Bobby and Dana.

Dana's POV
Right now beales is closed I'm in the kitchen with Bobby, I'm still so attracted to him, my crush on Peter was just a phase and it was a mistake. Bobby giving me the comic book showed me he owes he still cares about me, He's so hot, he's just wearing a vest and I can see his muscles. He looks at me and says " I'm just a waste of space", I look at him and say " Bobby Beale don't you dare say that about yourself, the fact that you got me the comic book just shows how kind and thoughtful you really are and that's why I fell in love with you , because you're a great person, who I am still head over heals in love with". I run out before he can say anything, too afraid to embarsss my self even further than I already have, I go home, I'm home alone tonight as dad snd Rocky have gone away for the weekend, I cry in my room when I hear a knock on my door to see Bobby with a bunch of my favourite flowers .

Bobby's POV
Dana takes them and says " thank you so much Bobby ", she hugs me and let's me in, she puts the flowers in a vase and I lift her chin up so she's looking at me and say " I love you to, the comic books were a way to win you back, I never ever stopped loving you and I meant what I said when I proposed ". She takes my hand and says " bobby Beale please don't say this if you don't mean it". I kiss her more passionately then I ever have before and she kisses back, I pick her up and place her on the counter, without breaking the kiss, we break apart to take each other's tops off , I say " shall we take this to your room". She smiles and nods, I lift he off the counter and Cary her to her bed shutting the door, I place her on the bed. Later after we've done it we're naked under the covers, she kisses me and says " I've wanted to do that with you since we broke up, I haven't touched myself it didn't fell right, doing your job, I'm so sorry I should've never broke up with you". I tickle her and she's laughing hysterically, I stop and kiss her, she kisses back and says " fuck it quite literally Bobby Beale will you be my boyfriend ". I laugh, kiss her and say " of course I will, Dana Monroe, I love you so much, you're beautiful inside and outside ", we kiss a bit more then put our clothes back on and chill at hers for the rest of the day and then I stay overnight.