Peter lauren,and louie visit exeter

Authors note
Peter and Lauren are back together for good and are engaged, Tanya is now living with max ( the whole revenge on the square thing didn't happen as Lucy was not murderd )and abi ( yes she's alive in this one and with jay).

Bobby's POV
I wake up and see Dana asleep , I watch her sleep, Lauren Peter and Louie arrived veery late last night, there staying at a hotel in the city centre.  I kiss Dana to wake her up, she wakes up and rolls onto my lap and says " we can shower together ". I nod and she takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom, we strip and get in the shower, I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. After that amazing shower, we get changed and head out to my car, and drive into the city centre to meet Peter,Lauren and Louie. We see them and hug them, Louie has grown so much since our leaving party.

Dana's POV
Louie is so cute, I am so exited to spend more time with him this weekend, and get to know Lauren more. I have spoken to Kathy and Ian about proposing to bobby and they said I had their permission and I could ask Peter this weekend. Bobby Louie and Lauren are walking ahead of us and Peter turns to me and says, " Nan and dad said you have something to ask me",  I turn to him and say " how would you fell if I proposed to bobby, I have asked your man and dad and they both gave me their permission ". I'm  so nervous, he smiles and says " you have mine as well, I know you'll look after him and you'll be an amazing aunt to Louie " I hug him and thank him. We catch up with Lauren,Bobby and Louie, and walk around the shops, we have some photos taken in front of the cathedral, we had some with Louie and it was so cute. We have a group photo and then have dinner which is so delicious, then me and Bobby head back to our apartment and head to bed.