Movie night& i love yous

Dana's POV
Tonight me and Bobby are having a movie night, dad and James are going away for the weekend,so I'm staying at Bobby's this weekend,I have got snacks and drinks for tonight and Kathy and Peter are going to the pub. I walk over to Bobby's with my bag and Kathy lets me, hugs me and says " thanks so much for taking care of Bobby, he's been through so much with his dad leaving but he's very lucky to have you". I reply " thank you so much Kathy and when I see Bobby's dad I will give a price of my mind", I head up to Bobby's room and see him crying.

Bobby's POV
I'm just thinking about my dad was I that bad of a son to him, as I'm crying I hear my door open and see Dana. She pulls me into a hug and says " babe what's wrong", I reply " I'm just thinking about my dad". She looks at me and says " bobby whenever you're thinking about him you can tell me", later we watching the greatest showman ( Dana's choice) Im choosing the film for our next movie night. I look at Dana and say " thank you so much Dana for earlier ", she looks at me and reply's " It's okay", I say " I love you" I can't believe I just said that and scared her off,"I love you too" she reply's kissing me, I kiss back feeling so relived that she said it to. Later that night me the film has finished and we're making out and I have my hands in her waist ,Dana whispers " go lower then fell under my top" I look then I fell under her top and at her and she nods, I lower my hands. Her bum fells amazing and I feel und her top which is also amazing. I let her feel under my top and then we pull away but we're still hugging and Dana says " I want you to be my first", I reply " I feel exactly the way", we kiss and then fall asleep hugging with her head on my chest and on f my hands on her waist and the other on her bum which she allowed.