Danas 19th

Dana's POV
I wake up on my birthday and see Bobby smiling at me, he kisses me and says "happy birthday babe", I kiss him and reply "thanks babe". I see balloons, presents and a a card, he pssses me the card, ( to Dana happy birthday, you are the most amazing, kind, thoughtful, caring,loving, generous and beautiful girl I've ever met and I'm so proud to be you boyfriend ". I kiss him and say " thank you so much babe", he passes me the presents (clothes, shoes, makeup,jewellery,pjs,, perfume and lots of other things), I kiss him and say " than you so much" , we make out for a bit.  I FaceTime my dad and James and speak to them for a bit, I thank them for the cards and money they got me. I get showered and changed and walk back into the bedroom, me and Bobby are going out today.

Bobby's POV
Me and Dana are about to go out, we're going shopping and out for a meal, I'm going to treat her like she deserves to be treated today. We get an Uber to Exeter city centre, and start shopping, I see Dana looking at a T-shirt  but she decides not to buy it so I buy it  for her.  I give her the T-shirt, she thanks me and kisses me, we shopped a little bit more and then head out for dinner.  Dinner is absolutely delicious, we head out to a bar for a few drinks, and then head back to our apartment and watch a movie. After we watch the movie, we head back to our bedroom we get into bed and Dana says " babe thank you so much for today it has been amazing, your the best boyfriend ever". She kisses me and I say " well it isn't over yet". She smiles and bites her lip and I get  a condom and we take each other's clothes if. Later we're naked under the covers and I say " that was amazing but it's got nothing on you" we kiss ad put our clothes back on and then fall asleep hugging.