Oneshot

Here's what I think will happen in tomorrow night's episode (30/12/2021),

Bobby's POV
There's an explosion, Dana falls down next to me, I pick her up and carry her out of the Albert. I lay her down on the bench and see Harvey tuning towards us, he says " stay with her and I'll go in and rescue people". Later I still can't see Harvey and I fell Dana wake up I get Peter and Nan to stay with her, I walk back to her and say " your dad went in to help, I'm going in to find him, Nan and Peter will stay here with you". Dana looks at me and says " please save him but don't be to brave ", I run back into the Albert and see Harvey unconscious, i see Peter running towards us and we pick Harvey up and then all we see is smoke.

Dana's POV
I'm with Kathy, Sonia and Martin, hoping to god they make it out in time. Arron arived and says " this wasn't supposed to happen ", I yell back " bobby and dad could die because you couldn't accept me converting to Islam, this is all your fault and I never want to see you again". Arron says " I'm sorry Dana, I warned you and if bobby dies then so be it", it's at that point i lose it and slap him. He just says " how dare you, I can't believe you'd turn your back on your own brother, you selfish bitch". I see bobby and Peter running with my dads lifeless body and lay him down on the bench, he wakes up coughing and says " Arron get out of our life's, move out tonight, your sister isn't a bitch and I'm proud of her for converting". Arron walks away and I walk up to bobby and say " thank God your okay, I love you so much and I want you to know that tonight has just proven that I want a future with you and if anything we're to happen to you i don't know what id do".He kisses me and says " Dana I think after we get checked out, I should stay at yours, your dads agreed", I nod and kiss him. We get the all clear and bobby packs a bag and heads to mine and we fall asleep hugging in my bed, after tonight's events I don't want to be without him , so we agree to alternate houses for the next two weeks.