First morning together

Dana's POV
I wake up, fell an arm around me and remember last night. I can't believe last night went so well and I hope Bobby enjoyed the as much as I did, Bobby's still sleeping so I decide to watch him sleep for a bit.

Bobby's POV
I wake up to see Dana looking at me, I look at her and say " you were watching me sleep weren't you", she nods I start to tickle her. She start laughing hysterically and then I stop and pull her onto me and we kiss again, she looks at me and says " My first choice uni for next year is Exeter". I look at her and say " mine too", I go downstairs to make her breakfast in bed and see Peter " morning ". He looks at me and says " morning, Making her breakfast in bed already, you must really like her" he smirked and I say " I really do", I take the breakfast upstairs and Dana looks at me and says " I could get used to this and let's swap numbers to arrange a second and potential third date" . I kiss her and she kisses back, we swap numbers and I put her in as Dana ❤️❤️❤️. We arrange arrange a second date in a couple of weeks, and then she leaves and I walk her to the tube station, she looks at me and says " thanks for walking me to the tube and thanks again for an amazing first date". We kiss one last time and then she gets on her train, I walk back home and get a text from Dana saying " miss u already ", I reply " me too" and I really cannot wait to see where this goes because I think I might have found the one.