Bobbys 18th

Bobby's POV
Today is my birthday I wake up too see Dana, I also see two balloons ( a 1 balloon and an 8 balloon) and a card and presents. Dana stayed over last night, she looks at me and says " happy birthday babe", I kiss her and say " thanks babe". She gives me the card ( to Bobby happy birthday, you're the kindest, most thoughtful, caring and amazing person I've ever met love Dana xxxx), I hug her and say " thank you so much babe". She oases me the presents ( aftershave, clothes, shoes a photo album with lots of photos of us and lots of other things), " thank you so much Dana , you're the best",I say kissing her.

Dana's POV
I'm so glad Bobby likes his presents, I have one more present for him, I'm going to give it to him tonight😉. I also hope we get some action tonight, we're having a party today at beale's, we go downstairs and see Peter and Kathy,they hug him and give him the presents and cards they brought him. Latter were at the party with friends and family, Peter looks at me and says " thank you so much for taking care of bobby, he will love the surprise ". I thank Peter and hug him, the surprise is a trip to the ritz,in October half term , to celebrate both our 18th's. after the party I'm in Bobby's room and I have the hotel booking for the ritz on my phone Bobby comes in, I look at him and say " there is one last surprise" , I pass Bobby the phone. " oh my god" he says "I've also booked the shard the next day", I reply looking at him. He kisses me and I kiss back, " thank you so much babe for today and the surprise" he says looking at me, I reply " it's okay babe, you deserve it and if you like we can end your birthday in style" I bite my bottom lip. We kiss and rip each other's clothes off, later our clothes are scattered around the floor and I'm naked in Bobbys arms and he looks at me and says " Dana I really appreciate all of this today and I want you to know that I'm here for you forever". I smile and say " I can't believe this, I didn't think I'd ever be with Someone as I thought I was way to ugly but thank you so much for loving me and I'm going to be here with you for however long you want me". Bobby pulls my chin up and says " you are absolutely beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different ", we fall asleep hugging.