Ians hospital apointment

Bobby's POV
Today my dad is having a hospital appointment to find out if his cancer has gone, I'm so nervous but I know I've got Dana by my side no matter what happens. Dana walks into our bedroom and says " babe I know you're nervous about today but I'm going to be there for you no matter what happens". I kiss her then get a call from my dad , I answer it " dad how did appointment go", " the  cancer has gone, the chemotherapy worked". We talk for about five more minuets, then end the call, I look at Dana and say " his cancers gone, the chemotherapy worked", she hugs me and says " babe, that's amazing, I told you he'd be okay ". I'm so relieved  his cancer has gone and he can now watch me and Peter get married, me and Dana go to our lectures and are given assignments due for a couple of weeks.

Dana's POV
We go to lunch, I'm so relieved Ian's cancer has gone, I'm sat with bobby when Someone walks past him and says " your dad dead yet and Dana let me know when you've chucked this looser". I stand up and yell " he has a name and you're the only loser I see, Bobby here is the kindest, most thoughtful, warm, caring, loving and amazing person I've ever met and he's 1000 times the person you'll ever be and by the way his dads cancer has gone, so fuck of and leave us alone ". Everybody stands up including bobby and gives me a round of applause, we go back to our lectures until it's time to go to the apartment. Our lectures are over and me and Bobby are walking back to the apartment when he looks at me and says " Dana thank you so much for defending me earlier, I don't deserve you". I reply " bobby Beale, I'm sick of everyone seeing how amazing you are apart from you, trust me if I didn't love you I would still be your friend because you're one in a million and I can't wait to marry you" we kiss and walk into the apartment and have a romantic dinner,watch a movie then fall asleep hugging with my head on his chest.