2| 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

CHAPTER TWO:

FIGHT

After the girls little burst of excitement, all the prisoners rushed down and out of the drop ship, running past them

After the girls little burst of excitement, all the prisoners rushed down and out of the drop ship, running past them. All held smiles on their faces as they took in the new environment, loving how they were free. Bellamy stops beside his sister and Y/n, smiling at them, eyes lingering on Y/n longer than he planned before he runs off.

Giving Octavia one last smile, Y/n jogs deeper into the forest, just like the rest of the teenagers around her. Her eyes continuously go upwards, looking at the blue sky and the brown trees, feet rubbing against the grass and dirt.

As she looks around even more, her gaze suddenly lands on a familiar figure, his back facing her. It was her brother, John Murphy. With a big smile, she sprints over, not wasting anytime and jumping on the older boy's back. At first, Murphy tenses before slightly glancing over his shoulder, finally realizing who it was.

Dropping his little twin sister off his back and onto her feet, Murphy turns around, immediately pulling the girl into him, holding her close. Despite everyone saying Murphy was an asshole and only cared about himself, it was true, but the only person he ever cared about, other than himself, was Y/n, his baby sister. Or, twin sister. He's always referred to her as the youngest.

"I missed you so much." Y/n whispers.

"I missed you too, Y/n/n." Murphy replies, also in a whisper.

When they pulled away, Murphy still kept an arm wrapped around her shoulders as they turned to his friends, the oldest sibling introducing the youngest to the other boys, who greeted Y/n in a friendly manner, now knowing it was their friend's sister.

Later in the day, Y/n still stood with her brother, his arm wrapped around her shoulders as they talked with his friends. Y/n found them rather nice, to her actually. Of course, she knew if it was anyone else, they wouldn't be as nice.

Suddenly, all their attention goes to three people near the drop ship. Wells Jaha, son of the Chancellor, Clarke and Jasper Jordan all stood there. Wells was facing Jasper, a hand on the boy's arm as he shoved him back slightly, not noticing Y/n, her brother and the guys walking up to them.

"Hey, hey, hey," Murphy begins, all of them looking to him. "hands off of him. He's with us."

"Relax." Wells replies, raising his hands in surrender. "We're just trying to figure out where we are."

"We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" Bellamy asks as him and Octavia walk up to them.

Wells sighs quietly. "We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority."

"Screw your father." Octavia states. "What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little princess?" Octavia glances at Clarke.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now." Clarke informs.

"I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Bellamy objects, earning agreements from the crowd.

"You're not listening. We all need to go." Wells protests.

"Look at this, everybody--" Murphy starts, pushing Wells roughly. "The Chancellor of Earth."

"Think that's funny?" Wells questions.

In response, Murphy's foot meets Wells' ankle, sending the Chancellor's son tumbling to the ground. Clarke goes to intervene, but Murphy's goons hold her back as Y/n crosses her arms, watching the fight.

"No, but that was." Murphy replies.

Wells stumbles to his feet, hobbling on one leg as Murphy damaged the other one, rather badly. The crowd continuously chants the word 'fight' over and over again. Before either one of them could do anything, Finn suddenly jumps in-between them, facing Murphy.

"Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?" Finn suggests.

"Hey, Spacewalker, rescue me next." Octavia flirts.

Murphy grabs his sister's hand, them and the other guys walking off slightly. They didn't go too far, letting Y/n hear Clarke, Finn and Wells' conversation about getting food for all one hundred of them. She sees Finn grab two boys, revealing themselves as Monty Green and Jasper Jordan.

"Four of us. Can we go now?" She hears Finn ask.

"Sounds like a party." Octavia suddenly cuts in with a clap. "Make it five."

"Make it six." Y/n corrects, walking up, catching her brother's attention.

"What the hell are you doing?" Murphy questions, Bellamy doing the same with Octavia.

"Hey, were you trying to take this off?" Clarke asks suddenly before Y/n could answer her brother. They watch as the blonde lifts up Finn's wrist, seeing his wristband.

Finn shrugs a shoulder. "Yeah. So?"

"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to the Ark. Take it off, and they'll think you're dead." Clarke informs.

"Should I care?" Finn questions.

"Well, I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? Because they won't if they think we're dying." Clarke explains. "Okay. Now let's go."

Obeying, Finn leads the way as Octavia looks to her brother, Y/n looking to hers, her eyes full of hope. Murphy glances between the group before nodding slightly, letting out a sigh.

"Be very, very careful." Murphy instructs.

Y/n smiles, nodding. "I will. Thank you, I love you."

Giving him one last, tight hug, Y/n jogs off, following the others, meeting Octavia halfway. The two best friends share a fist bump, smiles on their faces. As they walked, Clarke soon followed, walking up beside them.

"Before you get any ideas, Finn's mine." Octavia tells the blonde.

"Before you get any ideas, I don't care." Clarke replies.