15| 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

POISON

Almost half an hour or so had gone by since the rough commotion that had happened

Almost half an hour or so had gone by since the rough commotion that had happened. Raven found herself standing by her boyfriend's bedside, Clarke sitting on a chair beside her as she sewed Finn's wound together. Y/n was just a little away from them, her wound already patched up as Clarke had done her first.

The brunette held a wet cloth in her hands, occasionally patting her boyfriend's sweaty head, also sometimes going over to Y/n and doing the same, knowing she was also in need of treatment like Finn. Both of them had gone unconscious again due to their wounds and to the fact they had both woken up when Clarke was trying to take the knives out of them.

"Okay. I'm done." Clarke announces, holding up her hands.

"Good. Do you have anything to cover the wounds?" Abby's voice asks from the radio.

Clarke shakes her head. "We'll make do, like always."

Raven places a hand on Finn's forehead. "Should he be this pale? Warm, too."

"He's lost a lot of blood, Raven, but if your boyfriend's anywhere near as tough as you, I'm sure he'll be fine." Abby reassures, making the girl smile.

Clarke glances at the girl beside her, then to Finn, and then finally at Y/n. From where she was sitting, she could see the girl's pale face from here. Rising to her feet and walking over, the blonde places a hand on the Murphy girl's forehead like Raven did. She was burning up.

"Wait, mom, she's right." Clarke agrees. "Y/n's feverish, and her breathing's uneven. Same with Finn."

"You need to give them some time to recover. Let me know if they get any worse, but I think-- I think they might just be out of the woods." Abby replies.

"Well, down here, there's nothing but woods." Clarke retorts quietly, letting out a breath. "I need a break."

"Clarke? Clarke, wait." Abby tries. "Raven... Could you give us a few minutes?"

"Sure."

"No."

Both girls spoke at the same time, Raven being the one to agree with Abby and Clarke being the one to protest. Raven stares at the blonde with a curious expression, wondering what was going on with the mother and daughter.

Clarke shakes her head. "No. Stay with Finn and Y/n."

With that, the blonde walks off, climbing up a ladder and soon finding herself climbing up into the room where Bellamy, the grounder and his goons were at. Once fully up the ladder, she finds herself being stopped by one of Bellamy's goons.

"Get the hell out of my way." Clarke orders.

"It's okay. Let her through." Bellamy instructs.

As the boy moves to the side, letting her pass, Clarke looks to the grounder who was chained up. Blood laid on his face, sweat coating his forehead and making stains on the clothing he wore around his body. All the boys around watched the girl's reaction.