20| 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

CHAPTER TWENTY:

PARTY

About a day or so had passed since the incident in the woods with Bellamy, Y/n and Dax and the Blake boy and the Murphy girl finding the guns as they had brought them back to camp

About a day or so had passed since the incident in the woods with Bellamy, Y/n and Dax and the Blake boy and the Murphy girl finding the guns as they had brought them back to camp. Day time had came again, like usual, most teenagers in the camp minding their own business as they did their own things, chatters being heard throughout the the entire place.

A small crowd had been formed near the dropship, a screen in front of them with Jaha's static face being seen as he spoke about Unity Day. Most campers in the camp were already ready to celebrate and get drunk of Monty's moonshine. A bit behind the group, Y/n could be seen standing by herself with her arms crossed as she too listened to the Chancellor.

"My friends, this is an historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her." Jaha announces. "Next year, on the ground."

"Right. After we did all the work." Miller replies as he motions between himself and the campers around him. "Someone shut him up."

"You shut up, Miller." Raven snaps. "No one's forcing you to watch."

Jaha then continued onto what he was saying after the girl's small outburst on the boy, however, Jasper was soon cheering and whooping as he rushed out of a tent, a large bottle of Monty's strong moonshine in his hands as he made his way to the middle of the camp. Almost immediately, Y/n stepped back as the crowd of teenagers and others around her rushed to the Jordan boy, grabbing cups along the way.

Placing her hands in her jacket pockets, Y/n couldn't help but raise a brow at how eager everyone was to get drunk off of Monty's moonshine as they just wanted to forget about everything that was happening around them, forget the grounders, forget the Ark, forget everything for the entire day.

"Not joining in?" A voice questions from behind the girl.

Immediately recognizing the voice, Y/n shakes her head as she didn't even turn around. "Nah."

Bellamy raises a brow, coming up beside her. "Why not?"

"Just don't feel like it." Y/n admits, shrugging. "Maybe later."

The two glance at one another, sharing a small smile before they looked back at the crowd of teenagers, both chuckling when they saw many more of them chugging down their drinks that they had gotten filled up, some even getting seconds and maybe thirds.

Night time had came upon the camp, cheers and whooping being heard as everyone was getting drunk of the homemade moonshine made by Monty. Near the dropship, Bellamy could be seen standing by himself as he held an already bitten apple in his hand, taking another bite into the fruit and chewing on it while he watched the teenagers in amusement.