6| 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇

CHAPTER SIX:

GOING BACK TO THE MOUNTAIN

The sun was up and brightly shining down on the civilians on the planet instead of the bright yellow star hiding behind the clouds and only coming out every so often

The sun was up and brightly shining down on the civilians on the planet instead of the bright yellow star hiding behind the clouds and only coming out every so often. It made the people's eyes squint whenever they were outside and if they looked up at the sky to see what time of the day it was.

The chirps of birds and crickets were loud all around the many forests on earth full of animals and grounders and tribes all around as people minded their own business in whatever camp's they lived in and continued to do their jobs in peace while the children ran around, excited and happy laughs escaping them as they played games, sometimes stopping near their parents when the adults called to them.

Only a few days had gone by since the group had reunited with people from the Farm Station of the Ark and learned where they had been hiding this entire time before they had gone to Arkadia when being led there. After almost being caught from the Ice Nation while they were on their march and the Murphy girl had found Clarke Griffin tied to a pole underneath the cave she had walked in, the group had been able to get back to Arkadia where Y/n had gotten her leg healed with Bellamy by her side the entire time.

As of now, it was bright out as certain people found themselves inside of a vehicle as it soon parked outside of Mount Weather, something that was being made for a hospital-like place for the doctors. Bellamy had been hesitant to let his girlfriend come, knowing the stab wound from her leg was still healing but Y/n hadn't decided to argue as she had only got into the back of the jeep with the help of Octavia and Gina, who had joined them.

As the vehicle parked outside of the mountain, Raven and Bellamy were hopping out in the front seats as the back doors open and Octavia hops out, followed by Gina and then Y/n being last, shaking her head at the two girls who offered their hands to her when she let out a slight grunt at the pain as she climbed down and onto the ground.

Octavia sighs. "I knew I should've taken my horse."

Meanwhile, as she walked with Raven and Gina, Bellamy had stopped once he noticed the love of his life staring out into the distance. Earlier today, Abby and Kane had headed their way to Polis, as well as some other guards of the Ark, where Trikru were staying at. The Blake boy takes a glance at his sister and two friends before coming up behind Y/n, letting his gun fall to his side as he wraps his arms around her waist from behind.

He knew she was still determined to go and find Clarke and her brother. He remembered trying to prevent her from not going to the same radio she had been using for the past three months and trying to contact her brother from the other side, even if it were very likely for him to respond.

"Hey..." Bellamy begins in a whisper, his lips close to her ear. "...the summit delegation will be fine."

"I should be there." Y/n states.