Untitled Part 15

"sit down, please. I beg you" tae yelled at both guys at top of his lungs but it was of no use. He grits his teeth and gave up "fine, I am leaving, you can continue your freaking date..."

"what the fuck did you called me bastard..."

"There is no use repeating what the fuck I said, 'cause your head is filled with donkey shit just like..."

And they continued, just like that. Taehyung sat on his seat with a pout and a yummy sandwich, trying to enjoy the circus both men were putting up. He sighed and finished his breakfast and left them. And they would never bother if that waitress had never come over for Jungkook to pay.

Jin snickered and patted dumbfounded Jungkook's shoulder "pay for your boyfriend moron" and tailed after feisty Taehyung.

"BOYFRIEND!!!! YUCk" jungkook shrieked and paid for whatever Tae had ordered and scrammed after Jin and Tae.

"ay, you! Little thing. You called me here" Tae put a brake to his steps and turned around 360 degrees, and fell on the snowy road face-first due to that stupid twisted ankle. Jungkook face-palmed at his clumsy friend and moved to help him get up.

But jin beat him to it and lifted him up by his shoulder. There was a nasty bruise and a furious pout on his face, his eyes brimmed with salty water and colors of rage. Jungkook could not see Tae suffering.

"are you ok?" Jin said softly, burning Kookie with a fire of jealousy

"how come you never talk to me so sweetly? It's not fair" Jungkook whined. Taehyung glared at Jungkook and shook his head to Jin "I am fine, I need to go to work, sorry to waste your time, but can we meet some other time when he is not around."

Well, that's not good.

"I'll be good..." kookie whined

"evening will be fine"

" DID YOU JUST IGNORED ME !!!" whoa that did not just happened!

"cool. See then" Tae left them with a soft smile. And Kookie watched him leave with an open mouth and disbelief on his face.

"you know, the people might think you are an idiot" Jin snorted at Jungkook.

"what?"

"ugh.. you are hopeless. See you never. Bye" and just like that Kookie was left alone on the road.

'Meh, big deal. Kookie thought as he kicked a stray pebble. 'oh well at least I got to steal the smirk mehahaha..' he chuckled to himself silently while holding Jin's wallet in his naughty palms 'I'll see if you are gonna see me never'

With hope in his heart and Jin's wallet in his pocket, Jungkook set his feet towards his apartment for the shower.

.............................................

"Kim Taeh... wow that's a nasty blister on your lips and that bruise on your forehead...are you alright?"

"oh hi, sir.."

" I guess your breakfast date didn't end well"

'oh, you think!' Tae fake smiled " ah it was a friend sir, and it went well, I just fell and that's it."

Namjoon smiled and Taehyung believed that nothing is more healing than that smile." oh you better take care of yourself, anyway report to me about the results of your recent cases. Let's discuss in my office ok."

"sure, be there in a minute sir" Taehyung took the shuffled files in his arms and marched after Namjoon in his office.

...................................................

hi dearies! sorry to be gone fopr a very long time...... I will make sure to update more frequently now. 

stay blessed. I purple you.