7

He opened his eyes and it stung throughout his head. sharp and piercing sting. He let out a shaky breathe. His nose picked a gentle aura. His eyes adjusted in the sharp light. His gaze spaced around and he found that he was in a room with white sheets and white curtains, and his body jerked, it stung. 

his throat got bitter…

why white sheets??

A blurry image of a room with bloody white sheets danced in his brain. He frantically gasped and tried to get up but two firm hands kept him at place.

“hey budd, easy, easy, these are just sheets not ghosts” he looked at the boy who held him in his arms. And despite of his compromising health situation, a frown sat on his forehead at sight of that one person” great the garbage is still after me”

Kookie smirked ”may be the garbage wanted to be trashed…uhhhh… I mean Seok Jin, stay still or the drip’s needle may hurt you” at kookie’s words, jin’s head processed that his hand was attached to a life line. 

Suddenly he felt ants running down his arm. A series of in wanted memory train hit him. He hysterically screamed and almost ripped his hand off from the needle off but another hand held it still 

”he needs more”

‘what more??’ his hazy brain questioned and panic ran throughout his body

 But before he could process any-thing else his vision started to blurry and his body felt lighter than a feather. He closed his eyes and went deep into slumber.

Kookie silently admired the sleeping beauty in his arms but what caught his sharp eyes was far more interesting. He could not help to bite away the evil smirk threatening to appear on his face

taehyung  was piercing his both lips tighter while watching the conscious retarded Jin, kookie’s inner devil woke up” why dear tae are you blushing?” his chirping voice hammered taehyung and he snapped.

“ heck! No you ass !I I was just thinking what treatment should he get and...umm”tae turned his face to hide his embarrassment immediately, he was caught red handed. 

Man his heart thumped a trillion of times and his blood gushed to his cheeks without his permission. 

 So that’s how kookie felt for guys!      

Bhuuurrrrr 

No tae! Its wrong

“umm I smell fire~” kooke carried on with his devilish act ”you know he doesn't bite when he is unconcious. Wanna try the new spice~” kookie was enjoying the rise and fall of Tae’s face.

Taehyung cleared his throat and ignored his demonic friend completely“ so what’s his name?” his eyes subconsciously fixed at the patient's face and my! those thick lashes with blushed cheeks weren't helping him at all.

“Jin, Kim Seok Jin” taehyung’s  head sprung up at the name. So this is the jin? So hateful and malicious? His eyes trailed over jin’s angelic face and the oh so perfectly maintained body proportion.

 His teeth grazed his lips involuntarily and eyes glowed with a different glint. Sure he was getting out of his mind but kookie being a brat broke his glittery trans

“hey hey Mr. Doctor! Do not fall for your patient and ‘IT IS A HE, YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A HE’ ”kookie quoted his once golden saying and covered jin's face with his veiny hands

Taehyung  growled. He felt offended and snapped back at him furiously” YAAH I WAS NOT CHECKING HIM OUT I ..I WAS LOOKING IF HE NEED…UHHM” his lips unconsciously shivered as Jin let out a painful gasp through his parted lips and the way those brows knit together and a sweat drop trikled down deep under his collar bones….

"Bro you are completely checking him out now. I need to keep him safe from you now"jungkook scoffed at his little friend who had glossy round eyes and blushed face carved with a different color of desire.

"Shut up" Taehyung snapped out. But jungkook wasn't helping him at all. Seeing jungkook suddenly hover othe conscious deprived angel shuddered Taehyung to the core. He quickly turned around and let out a heavy breath before opening the door.

"Yah where are you running off to?"

Ignoring jungkook completely, he raced out of the room and slumped by a wall to control his raging heart-beat. 

Just…just what happened to him, never happened…. Ever. May be he is spending too much time with kookie. 

Or…

that ,

 his heart fell for an angel.