3

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” he yells

“ DON’T CALL MY NAME LIKE THAT” kookie warns as he approaches an angry blond.

“ HOW DARE YOU SKIP THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR DAY YOU IDIOT!  I AM TIRED OF RAISING YOU, GROW UP DUMBASS” tae was one of the kind, not intimidated at all by his friend’s huge size and thickness of his muscles.

 “ ok ok I apologize I won’t skip it again” he hated when tae yelled at him, even in friendly manner, he looked cute and that was dangerous. 

 “ so what’s with this dinner? It’s cliché” kookie makes his order and gazes at his friend who was getting cuter by the minute… some friend huh..

“kook you thinking dirty again?”   

“ why is it dirty if I think you are cute??”

“ I AM A BOY DUMB”

And kookie loses it, his laughter echoed in the air. Tae joined him any-way. 

“ no seriously why are you spending tons of money on me?”

“ you are my only good friend, and I have a surprise for ya”

“ugghhh…lemme guess another butterfly flew away” kookie rolls his eyes, teasing already teased Taehyung.

“ yeah but most important…. I GOT THIS JOB AT THE PSYCHIATRIC CLINIK…..WWWAAHHHH I AM SOOO HAPPY KOOK” he yells at the peak of his voice and made every-one in the hall look at them.” ooppss sorry”

“ c’mon! you serious? And this girl was seriously cute and good, why’d ya let her go” 

 “ she...well she had problems…with me.. being like who I am…. seriously I am here to celebrate my new job ,not repent on my new mistake” V pouts at the end. Kookie felt bad for him, then his eyes glowed with new spark” that’s why I tell you, you should try a boyfriend, like me” bends nearer and looks in his eyes.

“ohh bro for real you got like two girl-friends and still..”

“ I wanna spice up”

“ dude its wrong kind of spice, forget it”

“ why?”

“ why not?? Geez get away you smell awful”

“ awfully attractive??”

“ you should have an appointment with my supervisor, seriously dude why you tease me like this I am so done with you”

“ hey don’t leave V, tae, gosh I am sorry man, ok I won’t tease you pretty please?”   

“ one more word about that b.l shit and I will turn you into a bunny got it?”
“ ok, say can you really do that spooky stuff?”

“ woah that’s whole new world of spooky dude, and it’s kinda interesting”

“ ummm really? You can’t do it. I am not convinced”

“then go to hell, … why are you not convinced? You think I am not capable of doing my job properly? Huh?”

“ you are fragile little thing, it’s impossible that you could handle all this spooky stuff”

“ Mr. Bunny! May I have to remind you, this fragile little thing got you on the top of your academy in one month only? You were and still are a coconut head”

“ ok so here is a deal, if you do a job, then I will be convinced that you are capable of doing your job. And will do whatever you like”

“ deal? So what’s the thing?”

Kookie scratches his head and starts with a smile” well there is a weird client, I don’t know much about him but I call him Mr. Perfect……” tae listened to him and the sparks in his eyes exhibited his interest.