45

double update cause i love you 

.................. 

Taehyung covered himself with his arms.

He was genuinely scared for his dear life. But he could not find the courage to tell Jungkook about the shadow lurking behind him. he could not bring himself to bother Jungkook and bring trouble to his friend.

But his stalker was bold. He just found a bundle of him taking a shower butt naked from a bunch of gay hoes.

Nah uh. It was getting worse.

He was receiving his dirty images edited in some erotic video sequence.

He can't let that bastard bring darkness to his life. So he took action and filed a report for cyberbullying for his stalker, Kim Namjoon, or as he believes it is him.

But today, he got a present in the mail. Jungkook's picture with red marks around his neck, his smile, his hands, and his fingers.

He was scared. He sent a message filled with profanities to his stalker and received another surprise that froze the blood in his veins.

A closeup picture of Jungkook's back and a sharp knife pointing at his lower half.

He was sweating like crazy.

And the last message was sent to him. he was asked to meet at the convenience store near their home, Jin's home.

That's where he was going, but he had to tell somebody something or he's dead meat.

He's a dead boy already.

His hyper-alert eyes were moving around to see if he was safe throughout the way. He reached the convenience store and took a huge chunk of breath in. well, here goes his life.

He regrets not telling Jungkook about the whole fucked up situation.

He huffed angrily "petty ass bitch. If he didn't come, I swear I will eat him whole" and pulled his cell phone out. 

His notification popped up and received his picture.

He scoffed "coward" and then shouted with all his might "Coward Hoe show yourself" clearly it was a bad idea as somebody pulled him into the small alley behind the store and threw him on the rough ground.

"gah! Alright get the fuck off me, you bastard"

The shadow chuckled dryly behind his back "You thought I was joking that day?"

"Namjoon... wow. You got some nerve hitting on me like that and just you wait those cyber police guys are gonna bring hell to you"

He scoffed and brought out a file from his jacket and threw it in Tae's face "here's your little application"

Taehyung helped himself up to his feet and held the file in his hands.

"by the looks of it, I think it's not been open even for once so what's the point?"

"what do you want?"

"let me help you refresh your dusty memory" he cornered Taehyung to the wall "You have everything to do with me since you decided to meddle in my affairs"

"What?"

"you think you are smart but you smell like funyans"

"are...are you drunk?"

"drunk with spirit of revenge" he twisted his arm and Taehyung's kick went foul as he was pressed with a rough wall. He gasped with pain but Namjoon made it worst by pulling and twisting his arm strongly "don't worry little boy, I guess you were meant to end up in my hands. I'll do whatever he did to her. She had nothing to do with any of this bullshit either you know"