32

Currently, Jungkook was rummaging through a cupboard, one hand running inside the cupboard and the other holding his cell phone to his ear "yea...yea..no I won't be long..." fishes out something to wear "babe I can't...cut it out...yea sure...see you soon...yea muwah" he ended his call and pocketed his cell phone safely in his back pocket.

He finally leaves the darkroom and stood in front of the fridge. He opened it and found a sandwich on display with confusion. A sticky note with elegant handwriting on it "eat it and get lost, don't wear anything from my closet! P.S: don't show your face to me again"

A sweet smile danced on his lips. He kissed the sticky note, folded it carefully and placed it inside his pocket, and ate the yummy sandwich Jin had prepared for him.

He wanted to text him so badly. But how unfortunate that he doesn't have his number. Before leaving, he stood in front of one of those big ass mirrors and slapped his head for not using light for getting ready.

He was wearing a very loose pink hoodie with his very tight black denim. The shirt hugged his well-made shoulders and hung loose down his ass. He looked like a guy who had just come out of his closet.

He decided to tuck the extra cloth in but it didn't work out "chillax man, it's Ae Ri... and it's not our first date even..."

His eyes landed on the dark cursed mirror and his breath lodged in his neck for a brief second. He wanted to pound the glass mirror with his fist.

The reflection it showed was not him. He hated the reflection of a sweaty nervous boy who was going on his second date with a pretty girl.

He shook his head and slapped his cheek "shit, this mirror is cursed. I love me more"

He threw daggers at the cursed mirror and left Jin's apartment not forgetting to lock it.