33

double update because  i love yall
............

He was at the café and found it littered with a lot of young idiots who were supposedly madly in love with each other. He groaned and found a quiet table for himself.

He pulled his cell phone when his ears picked up a voice so annoying and familiar. He moved his head and found Jungkook sitting with a very beautiful girl. She looked no less than a flower petal. But he saw thorns on her. They were arguing. And Jin's ears pressed to the conversation.

"babe I am not cheating!"

"then explain to me why were you not in your apartment these past days?"

"I was at a friend's house..."

"and you never picked my calls and what about our gym lessons oppa?"

"Ae Ri I was at a friend's and I have been really busy..."

"Oppa do you not like me anymore?"

Jin's skin pricked with goosebumps...

"no babe why would you think like that..."

"is that why oppa is ignoring Ae Ri... "

She was guilt trapping that fool and he was getting wrapped in her skillfully woven silk web.

" Ae Ri I am not ignoring you. I am with you since morning. What else do you need ?"

"then why did kookie oppa not pick my calls *sniffs* you know how worried I am... how much I love you."

Here it comes! The love card. He sipped his coffee and smirked.

"but it was just this once, ugh babe why are you doing this... why are yu making it sound like I am an arrogant male who wants another woman... Ae Ri don't cry"

He hated how hard Jungkook was trying.

"then tell me *sniff sniff* where were you and this shirt... this shirt is not yours.. what's happening oppa *fakes a wail*"

There was no doubt, she was awful woman. She knew exactly what she was doing. And Jin hated the fact that despite being right, Jungkook was feeding her accusations and was falling deep in to her web. There was something fishy that woman was trying to hide by throwing all the shit on Jungkook.

Jungkook heaved in a painfully huge chunk of air to maintain his patience "Ae Ri, I love you, but you aren't my mom. I don't need to tell you every fucking time I go somewhere..."

"OPPA" she screeched dramatically, earning an audience of their surrounding tables.

Jin wanted to clap his hands at her spectacular performance.

Jungkook's face was sweaty and flushed. His left leg won't stop moving up and down.

And Seok Jin saw the colors of victory on the pretty demon's face. He bit his lips and reached a decision.

" there you are!" an eerily cheerful voice startled Jungkook and Ae Ri

" there you are!" an eerily cheerful voice startled Jungkook and Ae Ri. His mouth wobbled at the sight of a smiling Seok Jin, carrying a box filled with something sweet "mind if I join Kookie?"

The scrunch on her face satisfied Kim Seok Jin's inner devil. He pulled a chair and sat with Jungkook without waiting for his response.

"babe, you didn't tell me your friend would join" she spoke with a shy pout. Jin smiled at her.

"he is the friend I stay.."jungkook was not paying attention. Jin took the opportunity and fixed his loose shirt so that his exposed neck was now covered. His gaze caught the witch's sight and she quickly looked away from his warning gaze.

"Friend?" he scoffed "Ugh yah kookie, you are wearing my shirt still you want us to stay friends, uhhh I am so heart-broken"

Jungkook's jaw dropped and his eyes popped out "Hyung?"

Jin winked and then observed how Ae Ri shift in her seat and he smirked.

He spread on his seat and draped his arm lazily over Jungkook's shoulder.

She faked a smile and nodded her head "uh...yeah...its no big deal wearing each-others clothes...you guys seem close"

Jungkook was not having it, he looked like he would bite Jin and he was satisfied by that fact. He chuckled shaking him, softly "our kookie is so adorable, he always wants to steal my clothes"

"yes, he is... I never met you before... I know all his friends..."

Of course, you do! He snickered

"but you could not dig deeper about him"

"Ae Ri. He is a mad man. Don't listen to him"

"that's not what you told me last night"

She sweetly smiled "ah Oppa you were with this hyung nim last night?"

"and I think you had nothing to do when he was not around?" Jin's blunt question caught her off guard. The colors on her face paled as she shifted in her seat "are you implying that I was being suspicious behind my Jungkookie?"

Look at her! So desperate to cover her dirty secret that she spilled the tea.

"were you?" Jungkook spoke with a raised brow.

The silence at their table spoke volumes. Jungkook's brain saw the other angle clear.

While her shocked face was a treat for Jin.

Jin wore that sweet smile but his aura seem to shift a lot. Jungkook was amazed and scared at the same time.

He shuffled a bit and opened the box only to find a piece of yummy chocolate brownie in it. His mouth watered and his eyes glazed "Hyung, it looks yummy, Ae Ri would you like a bite?"

"it's for you"

His aura definitely darkens.

Jungkook side-eyed his hyung and then looked at Ae Ri who seemed to knit two and two together in her head.

"owh... hyung she thinks we..." the old smug smile returned on Jungkook's lips. Jin was glad to see his brat smile like that "hyung you are ruining my date" Jungkook whispered loud enough for her to listen.

"oh no no... there is nothing"

"hyung she thinks wrong about me..."

"of course, she is wrong to think you are a puppy on who she could put a leash"

His harsh words were enough to pounce a dagger in her heart. She grit her teeth "we are done Jungkook. Don't call me"

"don't worry. He won't. And a little advice lady. If a man is good with you, don't take advantage of that gentleman who doesn't want to be harsh with you. Stop being toxic and appreciate him. bye"

She grits her teeth and stomped out of the café. Jungkook's stiff shoulders visibly relaxed.

"oof that was hard. Thanks, Hyung"

"How did you end up with a woman like her?"

"well, she was interesting"

"and you stole my precious shirt to date the crap like her?"

"hyung..." he said in a hushed voice.

"save it. Let's go home. Aish you are such a nuisance "

Jungkook chuckled "hyung you are very rude but today... I think I saw a glimpse of real Kim Seok Jin."

Jin bit his lips and grumbled "what are you saying? Come, it's getting late"

To think a man who hated him, now was inviting him over, isn't it a step to success?

Jungkook thought to himself while looking at his hand in Jin's hold.

'Taehyung will be so happy' he squealed to himself.