You are my responsibility

Continuing from previous part:-

Sanskar look at ragini turning his head around and ask her in nervous/scared tone  'tum thik ho ?(are you alright?)'  which reply he didn't get cause ragini's mouth and hands are still tied up but she stop struggling now cause she finally understood he is her dealer who have only one intention is to make money through her like bina told how these guys bring girls from village by doing marriage with them and here in big city sold them to other man for night or so to get more money , it's basically a way to earn money by selling and buying girls , he must've left her on station with some money in hand to bring suitable buyer for her for a night but those two kidnapped her that's why now he pay money to get her back for business.  She don't even look at him as she feel disgusted  she hoped to get a better life respect for her family and herself by the help of this guy ! how she can be so dumb to not understand it earlier that after seeing who those villagers treat her he'll never accept her as his wife , he himself was denying to accept her in front of her maa bapu but how foolishly she believed his act of kindness it was all a lie .

Seeing her not responding to his question(like not even nodding her head) he thought maybe his fear came true those b****** done something to her physically no...no he never wanted that to happen . He quickly untie her hands and mouth asking her with shivering voice 'tum thik ho na ! Kuch kiya un dono ne tumhare sath—(are you okay! Did they done something with you—)' his eyes trying to scan her body to see any type of force marks and try to understand her expressions but there is no expression on her face scaring him more .

They reach at a posh hotel where sanskar and ragini be staying for tonight as told by piyush(his cop friend) cause he is still unsure those two were saying truth to him and maybe the dealers those two talked to sell ragini are behind them so to not taking any risk he drop them here .
Manager come to pick both and show them their room for night making sure no one see them , coming in room ragini stand still accepting her new destiny as she can't run away from here nor she has any energy left in her body to escape from this with shame she'll endure all of it till her breaths gave up and she die . Seeing her like this sanskar say 'ragini ab darne ki koi bat nahi hai woh dono tumhen kabhi pareshaan nahi kar payenge aur na hi koi aur ab tum safe ho(ragini don't be scared now those two won't be able to hurt you again nor anyone else you are safe now)' hearing him ragini look at his face with confusion not able to understand why he is saying she's safe ! Is it his new trick to fool her ! Sanskar continue with guilt eating his inside 'main—-main apne kiye par bohat bahut sharminda hoon maine apni sarwarth ke chakkar mein tumhe wanha akela chodd diya par ragini maine kabhi nahi socha tha aisa kuch ho jayega main jab wapis aaya toh tum wahan nahi thi(I— I-am ashamed on myself I left you alone there to escape the situation for my selfishness but ragini I never thought something like this happen when I come back there you were nowhere to found)' he waited for a reaction from her and the very next minute she slapped him hard .

Sanskar know he deserves it so he didn't argue with her just say 'tum chaho toh aur maar lo mujhe main ye deserve karta hoon . Main vada karta hun ki main tumhen phir kabhi akela nahi chodunga tum meri zimmedari ho aur—-(if you want slap me more I deserve it. I promise you I'll never leave you alone again you are my responsibility and—-)' but his words cut-off by ragini's question as her tears won't stop she ask him in anger and scared tone 'zimmedari! kaisi zimmedari main toh aapke liye ek cheez hun jise aap gaon se utha kar seher le aaye jise apne un badmaashon se kharida hai aur dosray logon ko bechne ke liye haina( responsibility! what responsibility I'm just a thing to you a product you bring from village to this city I'm a thing you brought from those goons just to sell out to others right)' her question shock sanskar as he didn't want any of this for her heck he wanted to help her grow in life be independent but no one can deny how badly he treated her and how he left her there to be a prey of those predators not intentionally but still it's his mistake. He gulp down the forming lump in his throat and say 'Ragini main tumhen yaha bechne nahi laya na hi main kisi ko tumhen haath bhi lagne dunga. Maine tumhen un dono se khariden ka natak kiya taki tumhen un se bacha sakun(ragini I didn't bring you here to sell you out to others and I won't let anyone to hurt you. I faked that buying you just to get you out of those two grip) .

Ragini close her eyes while crying and ask him again 'par aap bhag to gaye the na mujhe chodd kar jab mujhe choddna hi tha toh kyun laye mujhe yaha ? Kyun kiye vade maa bapu se ? Kyun dur kiya mujhe unse kyun dikhaye jhoothe spane?(but you left me there if you want to leave me then why you bring me here ? Why you promised maa bapu that you'll take care of me ? Why you tore me apart from them why you showed false dreams?)' .

Sanskar is shaking from inside but he won't back out now he'll tell her his decision and it's best for her he say 'main dar gaya tha ki main uss ladki ko kho dunga jise main shaadi karna chahta tha magar ab tum meri patni ho humari shaadi ho chuki hai aur main apni puri zindagi tumhre bhavishya ko sahi banane mein lagaunga(I got scared that I'll lost the girl I wanted to marry but now you are my wife we are married and I'll spend my entire life for the betterment of your future)' .

Ragini look at him with tears filled as the revelation of her husband being in love with someone else broke her heart once again..

So what Ragini do now ?
Is sanskar really over sia ?
Give your opinion and please support me by subscribing to our channel Momo kitchen twin and Glam doze with Ayesha link is here 👇🏻

💓💓