Beginning of New Life !!

Continuing from previous parts :-

I'm writing in English only as i think most of the readers might not understand Hindi properly and i only know to read write in English and Hindi so it'll be better to write in English only  like Ragini doesn't talk in English but for convenience i wrote her dialogues in English  i know confusing much but it is what it is 😅

A small summary of story so far -

Ragini a young village girl waiting for her husband to return from city so that ppl stop calling her names and hopefully respect her too . She is a victim of assault(r***) which attempted by her own husband's father in their childhood head of village decided to punish the culprit( her husband's father) by throwing him out of their and nearby two more villages and to secure her future they fixed her marriage with culprit's son (Sanskar her husband) at that time both of them were kids and with time Sanskar left village with his mother with a promise to return back when they get good financial status. Years laters Sanskar gets to know about his marriage with Ragini and to nullify it he came back to village only to find her treated so badly by people around circumstances led him to accept her as wife and he decided to take her away from there but his selfish love for his gf(Siya) overpowered his mind and he left Ragini on station trying to escape his responsibilities towards his wife . Fate again played a cruel game with Ragini as she got kidnapped by two creeps who wants to sell her for money other side Sanskar realised him mistake and start searching for Ragini while she trying to escape from her kidnappers she ends up in a situation where her husband became her buyer in front of kidnappers to protect her after getting away from those kidnappers she understood her worth in Sanskar's life which is a burden who snatch away his happiness with his gf anger and guilt filled her yet she can't go away from him as she is stuck in this new city with him let's see where life takes her from here ........

A new day starts Ragini open curtains of her ummm well technically her husband's room to let the morning sunshine in she drying her hairs with towel when her eyes fell on her husband Sanskar he sleeping on bed surrounded by some papers around him and rectangular shaped black thing which light up when he open it(laptop) she doesn't know what exactly that is but she's very curious regarding it she go towards bed and start assembling papers so that he can find them in one place easily she collect all the papers and her eyes caught words written on paper looking closely she try's to remember her school times when she used to learn ABC and क ख ग in school  her eyes roam on paper where she can find/understands letters written in capital  R...A....P...T...umm but why these written so closely with each other!  She didn't understand sentences which are written and not understood letters written in smaller font .

'Ragini continuing studies will only benefit you' Sanskar's words come in her mind  and now she understands why he pushing her to complete her studies.  Alarm start to ring and for a minute she got scared by this sudden sound but soon found the source of it she pick up the alarm clock trying to turn it off by this time Sanskar too woken up and saw her struggling with it he smile on her curiosity and show her how to turn it off 'press this button and it'll turn off' she press the button and when alarm goes off claps excitedly like a child who learn something new .

Soon she stop thinking she'll embarrass herself in front of him but he reassures her 'Ragini you don't have to feel embarrass it's natural to get excited when we learn something new you know i used to get so happy when I learned driving back in college days' .

'Really!'  she ask in amusement and he nods

'But it must be easy for to learn things easily i mean you are habitual of this city lifestyle and I'm .... a loser'  Ragini say with her head held low .

Sanskar think to boost her confidence and an idea pop in his head  'umm Ragini why don't we work like this i taught you things I'm good at and you taught me things you good at I'll teach you and in return you help me to learn skills you are good at what's say !'

Ragini think about it and say  'but i only know household works cooking and pottery !'

'Then you start teaching me pottery i mean it's new for me' Sanskar offer to lessen her hesitation.

Ragini smile slowly and agreed for it Sanskar go to take shower and get ready for office and Ragini along with Meena start preparing food she realise both her husband and mother-in-law trying to make her feel comfortable while pushing her to be independent for her own good which is more than enough for her , back in village she used to only have bad thoughts regarding this marriage as people around her mostly share their bad experiences in marriage like how they are oppressed and deprived from their rights by their in-laws and husbands but here both of them behave in such a supportive way yeah sure it is because of their guilt but ignoring all their efforts is also not good right after all whatever happened years ago was none of their mistake in fact that time too her mother-in-law step up to protect her and made sure to get justice for her .

Meena look at her way asking why she seems lost to which Ragini tells nothing she told Meena about Sanskar's proposal for her to continue studies and she agreed to it  Meena gets happy on her decision and Ragini thinking maybe this is a beginning of new life !!

Sanskar working in his cabin when Siya enter and ask  'so how's Ragini feeling now i mean is she now use to of city life !'

Her sudden question take Sanskar by surprise so he ask  'ummm yeah she is fine but why you taking so much interest in her i mean aren't you hate me for what i did to you ?'

Siya cross her arms in front of her chest and reply  'I'm taking interest in her not for you but because she is a women and to be honest I'm more worried about her future i mean meeting her i feel she's been oppressed in village that's why she developed this fear around people she was so uncomfortable talking with me being a girl herself she wasn't able to open up so I thought it would be wise to help her to over come her fear and you know how from college times i was up for women empowerment so what's better then helping her !'

Her words made sense and Sanskar told her about his plans to push Ragini for completing her education.

Siya come back to her seat and start working when her  friend Malini ask 'so how was his wife is she extremely cunning like him ?'

Siya takes a deep breath saying 'the only thing she is a victim. she is a victim of how badly society treats women who been abused even without her fault'

'So you too fell in their(Sanskar's and his wife) drama I thought you were smart enough to understand their game' Malini said in disappointment as she still thinks Sanskar doing drama .

But Siya says 'maybe I'm not that smart or badass girl boss types but I'm surely ready to help her because if women don't help women to get empowered than who would! I forwarded my friendship to Ragini and I'll stay true with it' .

...........................................................................

Please read + comment + vote
and share with your friends ☺️💓💜💓💜👍