A new friend..

Continuing from previous part:-

Sanskar is not sure why siya wants to meet Ragini but he know she won't misbehave with ragini he can at least put this much trust in her . He continue doing his work as he have to take siya to his house in evening .

Siya is sitting on her desk trying to work but her mind is filled with so many thoughts whatever sanskar told her made her question own self why she never thought about if sanskar might be hiding his marriage from her like he doesn't have many relatives here and no one from her known people is familiar with him in college too they have different friend circle maybe he lying from starting to her about his feelings .   Just then her friend Malini come to her rolling her chair towards her desk she ask  'so what he said ?'

Siya come out of her thoughts and reply 'he agreed and in evening I'm going with him to meet his wife'

'Really ! Okay i think his wife must be in this too like they might be working as team to bluff girls for money or s** and when girl wants to marry he simply told them the forced marriage story'  Malini say wondering all about sanskar's and siya's situation .

Siya let out a frustrated sigh and tell her  'he never took a single money from me and about s** we never did it we decided to do it after marriage only with mutual understanding' .

Little shock by this info malini ask 'what  so you guys never done it like in all these years time not even a kiss ?'

Siya look around to ensure no one is listening to their conversations and slowly start talking 'we had some quick kisses but not regularly or stuff that it so him dumping me after having physical relationship is not possible' .

Malini nodded and suggest  'oh so maybe this whole forced marriage stuff is true but the thing here is he might got have physical with that girl in village and that's why he had to marry her as punishment i saw a similar situation in serial too' .

'But he told me that it was a child marriage as for the punishment what his dad done'  siya say thinking is he telling her truth !

Malini disagree on this 'no way this is a reason like everyone knows child marriages stopped from maybe 1940s or something and besides nowadays people in village have smartphones so how come panchayat imposed child marriage on a victim with her culprit's son I'm telling you he must have got into a physical relationship with that girl keeping himself away from s**ual activities from so long made him nuts but he had to marry her to take responsibility for his mistake' .

Hearing her opinion siya got more confused about what is true and what is false but one this is for sure she doesn't have any future with sanskar it's good he himself ended it as if he ever thought about keeping their relationship she broke it off anyway after learning about his marriage.

Rest of the day siya debating in mind weather to go meet his wife or not as it won't change anything but as the evening time coming near she decided to meet his wife once .

Sanskar thought she must have change her mind but seeing her waiting near his car tells him she is certain about it so he take her to his house.

'How you gonna introduced me in front of her?' Siya ask him

'She knows about' Sanskar say while parking his car in his house locality.

'What !' she asked all shock

'Yes i told her and her parents about my relationship with you cause i go there to null our child marriage legally but situations led us to accept this marriage' Sanskar tell her as they go towards house he ring doorbell and Ragini open it upon seeing sanskar she immediately put saree palu on her head giving them way to enter in .

Sanskar introduced her 'She is Ragini my wife' .

Siya look at her and the slightest doubt in her mind regarding her being clever or stuff left seeing her innocence and how she is still so behind the times .

Sanskar introduced both of them to each other and left them alone to talk as he doesn't know what to say in this moment.

Siya start talking with Ragini to which she nods as she not usually talk so normally with women in village cause most of them busy blaming and boycotting her so talking with her is making her bit nervous . Siya sense it and say 'Ragini i know it's uncomfortable for you to talk frankly with your husband's ex but trust me it's all over I'm here not as his ex but a friend i was his friend in college days and now i want to be your friend too'.

Ragini debating in her heart not sure about it ask 'my friend! But how can we be friends we so different' .

'That's the beauty of friendship Ragini one don't have to change themselves to be someone's friend it's pure bond will you be my friend' she forward her hand for handshake with friendship proposal which Ragini accepts .

Later when sanskar dropping siya he ask her how can she be so normal about everything like she propose friendship to ragini aren't she mad at him ?

To which she reply 'I was mad at you and even on her somewhat before meeting her but after i saw her i question myself if something like this would've happened to me the thing i wanted most would be justice and acceptance see sanskar I'm from a stable background there was hardly anything i ever wanted which my parents refused but they always taught me to be kind and accept those who need our help the situation she faced in past must have drove many people away from her without her mistake in it and that caused her trauma i just don't want to increase her trauma by blaming her more cause she is the one who most in this and i don't want to be another reason for her to blame herself' .

Sanskar is out of words hearing her but he nods as he is happy that he has a good understanding friend in her .

'It take time but promise me you help her accepting herself' Siya asking him for promise

'I promise' Sanskar reply...

Please read comment and vote 😊