Into big city..

Continuing from previous part
After the ritual of maang bharai all go towards ragini's hut . Sanskar told them that they'll leave by the first train to Mumbai as his mother's health is not well and she's left there alone  , Birju and kusum not really like to send their daughter away in less then a day but they can't do much and on flip side it's good for ragini if she leave from here soon as villagers stop bothering her .
Ragini is sad that her parents couldn't come with her to big city but she's been prepared to follow whatever her husband and his mother say from a very young age so she couldn't voiced out her wish .

Sanskar asked both Birju and kusum to come with him to city as he doubts these villagers let them live in peace but Birju denied saying ' they cannot live in their daughter's in-laws house which make them a burden on their daughter' , sanskar obviously assure them that they won't become burden on him and it will be good if they come with him by this ragini too won't feel alone in new place and his mother too be happy but they made up their mind on not coming with ragsan and staying here only .

Ragini sure got surprised hearing his proposal to take her parents with them too as from childhood she saw grooms asking money and dowry from brides family only and in love marriages couple ran away from village to live a peaceful life away from the clutches of villagers and their thinking but in those marriages too groom don't take responsibility of girl's family and he is thinking about her comfort is he for real ! She's sad about leaving her parents but at least her years of waiting prove to be worth it after seeing nature of her husband.

In evening ragsan with birju and kusum go to station for bidding bye to their daughter with blessing to have a good future and all the love in world.
Ragini who is getting scared seeing train from this close for first time she thinking how to enter in it wearing this saare as the steps are little bit high from platform( in village area still old trains run/work which has older design like coal based trains)  she held the pole to climb onto steps of train but her hand slipped and she fall on Sanskar's shoulder who caught her on time before she landed on concrete platform.  They share a small eye lock which Sanskar tore and step in train forwarding his hand to help her climb in .

Ragini with shivering hand held his forwarded hand and climb in train  , she look back at her parents who wave their hands while crying a little as they never left ragini alone after that incident but now it's time they let her go with Sanskar.

Train started and Sanskar said  ' main call kar dunga aapko( I'll call you when we reach Mumbai)'  as he gave them a small keypad phone purchasing from village only so that Ragini can talk with her parents and he brought one for her too .

They settle down on their seats and Ragini wave bye to her parents and this village too  going into big city ..

Okay it's a small part but I'll update a longer part before Monday evening 💗
And one more thing I want to ask from readers that how many of you reading this story for Ragini and Sanskar aka ragsan ? Or you just reading this one because of it's title ?  Means how many ragsan or Tever( Tejasswi &varun) fans reading this story and how many are non-fan readers?  I wanted to know this as I'm feeling majority of readers are non couple fan aka ragsan fan .
Tell me in comments 💖💖