Beat her...

Continuing from previous part

Hearing the shouting of villagers Birju , kusum and Sanskar come out not really knowing why they gather in front of hut and calling Ragini names !  Radha( village women) said  ' arre kanha hai wo tumhri charitarhin ladki aaj fesala ho kar rahe ga( where is your characterless daughter today we'll do decision)' .

Birju ask them ' kaisa fesala kaa baat ho gayi hai ?( what decision what happened ?)'

Another woman ' tumhri besaarm luandiya ne pehle toh radha ke aadmi par dore daale aur jab bechare ne mana kar diye toh unhe pita bhi usne( your shameless daughter first try to hook up with radha's husband and when he denied she beat him and his two more friends)' .

Kusum say with anger and helpless ' humri Ragini kissi ko kaise maar sakti hai jhoot hai ye sab( how can Ragini beat three guys it's all lie)' .

One man holding stick in hand say  ' haan ji saari duniya jhooti hai bas oo kulata hi sachi arre Birju humne pehle bhi kaha tha apni ladki ko sambhale lekin woh na samjhi isliye aaj hum gaon wale usse ache se samjha dengye bahar nikal usse panchayat mein fasala hoga ab( yeah whole world is liar only your daughter is innocent right  , see Birju we warned you to take care of her doings but you didn't listen and she shamelessly kept doing wrong now today we take her to panchayat for decision)' .

Sanskar hearing these people now understood which incident they are referring to . Those three were trying to force themselves on her and if he didn't reach there on time she might 😷 but they falsely accused her and have villagers support too , all against a harmless girl and her poor parents.  He can't control his anger and say to all of them coming beside Birju

Sanskar ' maine hi ragini ko unn kamino se bachaya tha aur unhe maara bhi maine tha kyunki wo ragini ke saath jabarzti kar rahe the , Ragini ki koi galati nahi woh teeno hi jhoot bol rahe hain( I saved Ragini from those *ssholes and I beat them too cause they are trying to force themselves on Ragini , Ragini hasn't done anything wrong they are telling lie)' .

Two more ladies say ' lo gawaahi ke liye kissi yaar ko bhi tayaar kar rakha hai ussne toh( so she has kept her lover ready to fake statements in her favour)' .

Sanskar anger raised hearing these words for Ragini and he about to shut them  when ragini look out of hut scared for her parents which any person do but villagers eyes fell on her and they shout  ' grab her and beat her' they start pushing Birju kusum and Sanskar away to get ahold of Ragini and drag her which seems that villagers are overpowered three of them and some women grabs her hand forcefully dragging her or tear her clothes in this . Ragini crying badly try to save herself......

Okay a small part and next part be on Wednesday . I know I use words which people use generally in real life fights and how they blame each other or weaker people is just to kept the real ness of the story , this story is actually on a very sensitive topic which normally not shown in itv as they are busy with naag naagin bhoot and saas bahu topics which are unrealistic and dumb. I mean i agree that in real life too ppl face problems in married life or in other things but what shown on itv is stupid except mythology shows . My main point of writing this long message that I'm keeping this story real and obviously not add vulgar scenes so please don't report my this story if you feel uncomfortable as in that case don't read it and not vote for it but reporting my story won't bring any change whatsoever it's just delete my story and I tell the regular readers if this story get reported and got  delete I won't write it back .