I'm here for you

Continuing from previous part:-

'You are my responsibility' Sanskar say it with determination but Ragini look at him with tears filled disbelieve eyes as she isn't strong enough to face another betrayal from him .

She dropped on floor as her legs gave up just like her heart gave up on hope .  Sanskar immediately ask her sitting beside her on floor  'Ragini kya hua tum-tum thik ho na tumhare pairon mein chaot lagi hai kya ! Ya kanhi bhi koi chaot hai please batao mujhe doctor hum-hum abhi doctor ke pass chal sakte hain ragini !(ragini what happen are you -you alright is your foots injured! Or do you have injuries anywhere on your body please tell me doctor we-we can go to doctor ragini !)'   he ask in tension and concern as his heart still fearing to hear her say that those two hurt her there on turns she's bleeding from down there her legs gave up because of that and her real culprit is none other than him  no—no if this true he'll never be able to live with himself.

He looking her for answers and she finally say  'hum thak gaye hain bhag-bhag ke haan unmein se ek ne humare pait mein laat mari thi aur jab hum bhag gaye the unse bachke toh un dono ne hume pakdne ke liye humare sar par eit maari thi isliye thoda sar mein dard hai(I'm tried because of running one of them kick me in stomach and when I escaped from them they hit brick on my head to catch me that's why my head is hurting a little bit)'   his got wide hearing her answer and his self loath increased. His eyes fell on the dried blood stain on the side on her forehead , her face look more pale now and all of this happened because of his stupidity . He try to hold her hand for support so that she can stand up and lay on bed but by his action ragini shiver visibly and get away from him with fear on her face , it was not intentional at all she's scared by everything and him leaving her on station all alone flashes running in her head .

Sanskar understand it and take his hand back requesting her 'ragini please tum bed par baith jao yaha kab tak baithie rahogi tum kuch kha kar dawai le lo aaram milega phir subah hote hi hum doctor ke pass chalenge(ragini please stand up from floor and lay down on bed for how long you'll sit on floor please eat something and take medicine in morning we'll go to see doctor)' .

Ragini lower her eyes and say 'hume kuch nahi chahiye aap chahen toh jaa sakte hain yaha se humare vajah se pareshan mat hoiye(I don't want anything if you want to leave then go don't worry about me)' .
Her answer hurt him as it's the remark on how he left her alone earlier for his own selfish reasons and now she doesn't trust him even a bit but still she is right in her place she has all the rights to be mad on him .

'Ragini main toh itna sharminda hun ki apni safaai mein bhi kuch nahi kah sakta lekin agar tum dawa nahi logi toh thik kaise hogi ! Tumhara gussa sahi hai mujh par magar meri vajah se tum khud ko kyun saza de rahi ho please kam se kam bed par toh baith jao yaha tumhein thand lag jaaegi aur phir tum jayada bimar ho jaogi(Ragini I'm so ashamed on myself that I can't even explain my situation to you but if you don't take medicine how'll you be fine ! Your anger is justified but why you torturing yourself because of me please at least sit on bed you'll catch cold here on floor and if that happens you fell more sick)' sanskar plead in front of her and finally ragini nods standing up to go on bed .

He ordered food from room service with juice and medicine but she refused to eat anything so he gave her painkiller with juice which she hesitant to take as in her mind she still fears he'll giving her medicine so that she'll be unconscious and he sell her to someone else but her body is aching too much so she take the medicine anyway. She lay on bed and he open blanket putting it over her carefully and say 'agar kuch chahiye ho toh bata dena main yahi ho tumhre liye(if you want anything else just tell I'm here for you)' his words seems genuine as well as his actions but ragini decided to not be fool around again and turn to other side without giving him any response. He sigh and sit on sofa chair thinking will his mother talk with him any more after knowing about his stupidity !

Ragini laying on bed try to absorb everything what happened in last 24 hours but one thing she didn't understand if he isn't going to sell her afterwards why he pay money to those ! He can simply tell them he is her husband why to buy her from them !
Unable to get rid of this thought she ask him without turning 'apne un dono ko paise kyun diye ?(why you gave those two money?)'

Sanskar look in her direction because of her sudden question but he is glad she asked him finally as his actions earlier made her think he is a dealer who brought her here to sell to different men which is completely wrong . He say 'woh darasal jab tum un logon se bach kar bhag rahi aur jab unhone tumhein pakad liya tha tab piyush ke ek khabri ne unhein tumhre sath dekh liya tha , usne unka picha kiya aur unhein dara kar bhagne ki koshish bhi ki par pata chala ki wo dono tumhein kisi gang ko bichane ki baat kar chuke hain agar woh tumhein uss gang ko de dete toh wahan se nikal pana jayada mushkil ho jata kyun wo gang ki pahunch kafi upar tak hain ek baar koi unke paas fais jaye toh wo nikal nahi pata isliye us khabri ne un dono ko jayada paison ka lalach diya aur hume natak karna pada ki hum tumhein kharid rahe hain kyunki agar un dono ko pata chal jata ki main tumhara pati hun toh woh tumhein kabhi wapis nahi karte lekin piyush ne ab tak unhein pakad kar jail mein daal diya hoga aur ab koi tumhein kabhi pareshan nahi kar sakega( actually when you escape from those and they caught you that time one of piyush's informer saw you with them , he followed them and try to scare them away to rescue you but then he got to know that those two were going to sell you to a gang(which runs the women trafficking business and some other illegal activities) and if you were send to those gang it'll be very difficult to rescue you from there as that gang has connections in higher places so to stop the deal he offered them double money and we pretend to buy you from those two cause if they know I'm your husband they won't give you back but don't worry piyush might have caught them and put them in jail and now no one can come after you)'  he explain and now everything is clear .

She hmm in response and he got quite to give her space to relax.  Both lost in their thoughts where he thinking about future and she thought that in a way what village people said come true they always taunt her that a dirty girl like her won't get husband and a respectful life  she'll surely become a w##re as soon her parents sold her or she'll be sold after their death  .
She used to not believe on their taunts but now how destiny played with her she is here in this big city with her husband but not in good circumstances as he save her by buying her . She is sold to her husband ..

Don't forget to like , share and comment what you thought about this story. I know I'm not able to reply these days but I love your comments and so sorry to everyone for not replying as I was stuck in some college work but hopefully today it'll be over finally.
Subscribe our channel Momo kitchen twin and Glam doze with ayesha